Chapter 19

Canada had walked away from Russia to give him some space. Russia walked up to America's house and knocked on the door. After a short while came America to the door.

"Hey.. didn't I tell you I was just gonna be alone tonight?" America asked with a smile.

"... You are with England, da?" Asked Russia still expressionless

"No why would I? I was going to be alone!" Stated America.

"I can see him right there" Russia pointed at a window on America's house "weird that he's getting dressed in your livingroom"

"Well.. uhmm"

"Are you cheating on me?" Russia asked quietly.

"Well... you don't even love me so why the hell do you care?!!

".. remember when you asked me what Я люблю Америкa means and I told you that I would tell you later?"

"Yeah. So what?"

"It means... I love America." Russia said quietly as he looked into America's eyes with sadness in his own ."I have loved you since the moment I met you. I don't know how but I just do and I still love you and the reason I didn't tell you is because I thought if I told you too soon you would think I'm some creep and that you would not want to be with me. I love you so much" Russia said and America could tell that what Russia was saying was true and sincere

".. I had no idea" America said as he looked into Russia eyes and he could see the sadness in Russia's.

"But then I find out you are cheating on me" Russia said quietly and looked down to the ground.

"I-I am so sorry" stuttured America as tears formed in his eyes "do you think you'll ever be able to forgive me?"

"I don't think so. What you did really hurts me. Although everytime I see you I will think of how much I love you but at the same time..." Russia turned around ".. Of how much you disgust me" Russia then walked away. As America heard those words he fell to his knees and started crying.

When Russia entered his house he walked into the livingroom and sat down on his sofa. He just stared straight forward but then looked down and burst into tears. At that moment was a knock on Russia's door. Russia didn't want to answer so he just ignored it but then there was knocked again and Russia still didn't want to answer it. But when there was knocked on the door for the third time stood Russia up, walked to the door and opened it. Infront of Russia stood China.

"What are you doing here?" Asked Russia

"I know we don't really talk or hang out together but I was asked to go to your house and ask why you haven't been to school lately" said China calm

"Oh right. I haven't told anyone but America that I quit school" Russia said outloud to himself and smiled.

"Aiya!! You quit school without telling someone who works at the school??!" China asked confused but felt at the same time a strange sensation in his stomach when he saw Russia smile.

"Da. I could just as well start again since no teacher knows I quit. It wouldn't do any harm to learn more, da?" Russia asked

"I guess" China replied "goodbye and see you at school then" China the hurried away.

"Bye" Russia said and then closed the door.