Chapter 197

The next day, Thursday.
America and Russia sat together in class. Russia was bored and kept looking at the clock on the wall while America took some notes.

"I just realized something" Russia said as he turned to America.

"What?"

"Graduation is after a week"

"Oh, yeah.. I forgot about that. Aren't there supposed to be a bunch of tests tomorrow, and then on monday and Tuesday?"

"Probably"

"Mabye you should start paying attention in class" America suggested.

"It's too late for that now"

"I could help you prepare for the tests"

"No thanks"

"But you have to pass the tests to graduate"

"I have another way" Russia said and smiled.

"Dude.. are you gonna cheat??" America whispered.

"Of course not. I will just take the tests and try to get atleast a C, then I should be okay"

"How are you going to get a C? I've never seen you take notes or do something that has anything to do with school work"

"I have my ways"

"What ways??"

"Just ways"

"Okay, whatever" America said and resumed writing down what the teacher had written on the chalkboard. Russia layed his head on the table and soon fell asleep.

After class.
America walked out of the classroom while Russia had to stay to study, because the teacher caught him sleeping. America went to the library to meet up with England who said he'd help him with some homework.

"Hey, dude" America greeted as he sat down across the table from England.

"Good morning" England replied "What did you want me to help you with?"

"To be honest... I just want to talk to someone"

"Why don't you talk to Russia?"

"Because he's stupid, I need to talk to someone like you"

"Someone smart?" England said and smiled.

"No, someone old"

"I am not old, you twat!" England argued, irritated.

"Okay, whatever you say, dude"

"Just tell me why you need to talk to me"

"I need help with something"

"With what?"

"I don't think I can date Russia after we graduate"

"Why do you think that?"

"I just have a feeling that it wouldn't work. He lives pretty far away so it would be difficult to hang out and if I don't see him as much I'm afraid that I'll loose touch with him"

"But that shouldn't be a problem if you love him "

"I know, but what if he looses interest in me?! What if he starts to hang out with China again since they live so close together?? Then I'm screwed!"

"Do you really think he'd cheat on you?"

"He flirted with Germany not so long ago so it could happen"

"Why don't you just break up with him since you're so afraid he'll cheat on you?" England asked.

"Because I don't think I could find someone like him again"

"Why would you want someone like that?"

"Because he's really sweet and can be very passionate and romantic. He also has the prettiest eyes I have ever seen" America said and sighed "He's perfect"

"He is not. He's a stupid wanker that doesn't deserve to be loved"

"Maybe, but I still love him" America said quietly.

"Bonjour~" France said as he sat down beside England.

"Hi" England and America said in unison.

"Did you know that Prussia and Austria are together now?" France asked.

"Since when?" America asked curious.

"Since yesterday. Prussia told me last night, and I saw them making out in the music room earlier today"

"Good for them" England said "Mabye they'll make each other better people"

"Or they'll be even worse" America said.

"Let's not think about that"

"It's so wonderful that people are pairing up" France said "I 'ope someone'll get married soon. I love weddings!"

"You are way too into love" England said annoyed.

"Love is a beautiful thing" France said and smiled as he put his hand on England's shoulder.

"Well, I can't deny that" England said as he smiled too.

"I'm going to go before this gets intimate" America said as he stood up and then left.