Chapter 111

The next class was just starting and everyone had taken a seat by a table. America sat with Prussia in the front row, Holland sat with Spain behind them, China sat with France by the tables beside Spain and Holland, England sat alone in the back and Turkey and Greece sat together in the seat row behind China and France.

"Hey!" Turkey whispered to China.

"What?" China asked as he turned around.

"I'm going to have a party tonight and everyone's invited!"

"Are you sure you want to invite everyone?"

"Of course!"

"Who will be there?"

"The ones I'm pretty sure will be there are France, Prussia, America, Italy, Spain, Holland, Poland, Lithuania, Finland, mabye Sweden, Australia, Romania, south Korea and probably more" Turkey said.

"Will England be there?" China asked.

"I dunno"

"Okay"

"Will you be there??"

"Sure, but.. why didn't you say that Greece would be there??" China asked.

"We broke up"

"Oh, sorry about that"

"It's okay"

"Alright" China said and then turned back around.

After school.

"Are you really going to go to that party?" Russia asked as he and China walked out of the school.

"I told Turkey I would so yes"

"I won't go"

"Why?"

"I don't really like Turkey"

"Alright, bye" China said and then took a turn that led to his house while Russia continued walking the same path.

Elsewhere.
Spain and Holland were at Spain's house.

"Do I have to go to that party?" Holland asked as Spain sat down on the couch beside him.

"No, but it would make me really happy" Spain said as he smiled.

"Okay, I'll go"

"Gracias!" Spain thanked and jumped on Holland, hugging him "You are so nice" Spain said. He then stood up.

"Is something wrong?"

"No. It's just that I realized that it's been kind of long since we.." Spain stopped.

"Did what?"

"It"

"What do you mea-.. ooh I get it" Holland smirked "you want to have sex"

"Sí.."

"I'm not sure if I'm in the mood right now"

"But we haven't done it for like 16 days!"

"Are you sure?" Holland said as he stood up and walked to the kitchen and Spain followed.

"Sí! But if you don't want to now can we mabye do it later?" Spain asked hopeful.

"You know what?" Holland turned around to face Spain "Let's do it"

"Really? You don't have to, I don't want you to feel pressured"

"I know that, but suddenly.." Holland pinned Spain against the wall "I'm really turned on" he whispered seductively into Spain's ear. Holland then reached one hand down to Spain's pants and pulled them down and then lowered his own. Holland pulled one of Spain's legs up, he crouched down and then pushed into Spain. He grabbed Spain's ass and hoisted him up, but Spain kept one foot on the ground. Holland began thrusting Spain up against the wall, making Spain let out a loud moan. Holland continued doing this until he and Spain reached their climax. Holland then moved Spain to the kitchen table and layed him down.

"You want to keep going?" Spain asked a bit surprised.

"Ja, to be honest I've been waiting for another chance to do you and now that I have it I won't stop until you scream my name in ecstasy~" Holland purred into Spain's ear. Holland then layed down on Spain and thrust into him. Holland continued to thrust into Spain while he sucked on the soft spot on Spain's neck, making Spain moan. After a while began Holland to move more gently and left a trace of kisses from Spain's neck up to his lips and kissed him passionatly. He then began sucking on Spain's lower lip. Spain moaned into the kiss and then started Holland to thrust roughly into Spain and faster than before. Holland repedeatly thrust into Spain, making him moan loudly, and after a while couldn't Spain hold it in any longer.

"AH, H-HOLLAND~" Spain shouted and then he came. A moment later came Holland too. Holland got off Spain and pulled up his pants while Spain just panted and lay still on the table.

"Are you okay?" Holland asked a bit worried.

"Estoy en el cielo~" Spain said quietly as he smiled and his cheeks were red.

"What?"

"Nothiing~" Spain sang out.

"Okay, but if you still want to go to the party it starts soon"

"I want to go!" Spain said as he stood up "I'm just going to change clothes" he smiled and then walked to his room.