Chapter 15

The next day.

America got up from bed and got ready to go to school. He walked down stairs and saw his brother making pancakes in his pajamas.

"Shouldn't you get ready for school?" Asked America as he entered the kitchen.

"It's saturday" Canada replied and stacked pancakes on a plate.

"....oh.." America sat down at the table

"Thank you for letting me stay at your house. It's been kinda hard for me to be alone lately, eh" Canada said as he sat down across from America.

"No problem dude. You're my bro and I'd do anything for you!"

"Thanks" Canada said and took a bite of a pancake.

Elsewhere~

Russia sat at the kitchen table in his house and ate the breakfast his little sister had made for him. She had moved back a couple days ago. After he finished he walked out of the kitchen and went to his room.

A few minuets later knocked someone on his door. Since Belarus was the only one in the house, except for him, it had to be her.

"C-come in" Russia stuttured. Belarus opened the door and walked in.

"Did you like the food I made you?" She asked calm

"Da. Thank you for making it" replied Russia less nervous. Belarus walked closer and sat down beside Russia.

"Was is so good you want to become one with me?"

"Eeeeeeeehh.... I have to go" Russia said and then ran out of the room and house.

After running for a while he stopped to catch his breath. Russia saw a bench only a few meters infront of him. Someone was already sitting on it but Russia didn't care. He walked up to the bench and sat down. The moment he sat down stood the person up and was about to walk away.

"I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable" Russia said worried. The person didn't turn around to face Russia. He just stood still. He seemed to be scared.

"Are you allright?" Russia asked as he stood up to face the person. When Russia had walked infront of the person he could finally see his face. Russia's eyes slightly widened

".. Now I get it. You didn't want me to know it was you, da?"

"... ja" the person answered.

"I'm not going to hurt you or anything if you think that. You've quit bugging America and his brother so there's nothing I would do to hurt you now" Russia said and smiled

"Thank jou" the person replied and then hurried away.

"I guess Prussia doesn't feel so good" Russia said to himself and then walked away.