Chapter 146

After class.
America walked down the hall towards the cafeteria. When he entered he saw Canada sitting alone at some table. America walked to the table and sat down.

"Hey, bro" America greeted.

"Oh, hi" Canada replied.

"What's up?"

"Not much really"

"I heard you broke up with Germany, when did that happen??"

"...That was two weeks ago"

"Oh, wow.. Sorry about that"

"It's okay" Canada smiled "We're better as friends anyway"

"Alright.. But are you going to date anyone anytime soon again?" America asked curious.

"I don't think so, why?"

"I like you, dude"

"....What..?"

"I am totally in love with you!" America stated.

"Wha- ew! We're brothers!!" Canada said, totally weirded out.

"So? Germany fell in love with his brother so why can't I??!"

"Because it's really weird! And wrong!" Canada stated.

"Please date me!" America begged as he hugged Canada.

"Look.." Canada released himself from America's arms and stood up "I get that you're lonely and stuff after Prussia broke up with you but that does not mean that you should date your brother! So please don't say you love me unless it's brotherly kind of love"

"But!" America stood up "Then who do I have sex with?!" He exclaimed.

"Oh maple" Canada covered his mouth with his hands "I'm going to throw up!" Canada said and then ran out of the cafeteria and into the nearest bathroom, entered a stall and puked into the toilet. After Canada was done puking he straightened himself up and went out of the stall. He nearly jumped back as he saw America standing right infront of him.

"Hey.." America said quietly.

"What?" Canada replied, a bit scared.

"I do love you though"

"Stop saying it like that! You're freaking me out!"

"I want to be closer to you" America said as he stepped closer to Canada and cupped his cheek.

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden?? You haven't talked to me for like three weeks or something!" Canada exclaimed as he slapped America's hand away.

"I've been thinking alot.. about stuff"

"What kind of stuff?"

"If I should even be here. I just end up being dumped by everyone. I saw no meaning in living if no one wants to be with me, and I'm doing terrible at studying" America said with a depressing look on his face.

"You'll find someone, I'm sure of it"

"I found you"

"You didn't find me" Canada smiled "Because you never lost me"

"It's really confusing when you say stuff like that but still refuse to accept my love" America whined.

"I'm your brother so you will always have me, but not in a dating way"

"Please!" America kneeled infront of Canada and hugged his waist "please don't reject me"

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to have an intimate relationship with my brother, it's not normal"

"We don't have to be normal!" America looked up at Canada "Let's be un-normal, or whatever it's called!"

"Alfred.." Canada got America to let go of him and he then kneeled down so he was face to face with America "I have no interest in dating you whatsoever, please understand that" he said with a serious look on his face.

"I... okay" America stood up "I'll just drop it" he said and then walked out of the bathroom. America walked around but then he saw Russia standing infront of a classroom, alone. America walked up to him. Russia saw America standing infront of him with his head hanging down.

"Hi, is something wrong?" Russia asked.

"Could you do me a favour?" America asked while still looking down and ignoring Russia's question.

"Sure, I guess"

"Can you mabye.." America looked up and stared straight into Russia's eyes, with a hint of tears in his own "..Can you please kill me!!"