Chapter 169

Denmark and Japan were at the church that their wedding was going to be in tomorrow. They stood at the entrence and were getting ready to leave.

"Are you sure you didn't forget to invite anyone??" Japan asked worried.

"Yeah, just calm down" Denmark replied and smiled "The only thing left was to check out the church and to make sure everything was ready, which we just finished doing"

"Okay, good"

"I was thinking" Denmark looked at Japan and wiggled his eyebrows a little.

"What?"

"Mabye we can.." Denmark leaned closer to Japan "..have sex in the bathroom before we leave" Denmark then whispered seductively into Japan's ear.

"What?! Why wourd you want to have sex in a church?? Is that some kind of a weird fantasy you have?!? You are weird!" Japan said awkwardly.

"It's not like I want to do it at the altar!"

"Oh god.. Now I'm starting to imagine that"

"Really?" Denmark smirked "Is it sexy?"

"Don't ask a question rike that!" Japan said as his cheeks went red.

"Aww" Denmark took Japan's hands and held them close to his chest "You are so adorable when you blush" Denmark said and chuckled.

"Eh.. we shourd go now" Japan released his hands from Denmark's grip and hurried out of the church.

"Wait!" Denmark hurried out after Japan "Did I say something wrong??"

"No" Japan turned around to face Denmark "I just thought we shourd go home now"

"Hm... I don't believe that"

"Why not? What courd it be if it's not that?!" Japan asked annoyed.

"See!" Denmark pointed at Japan "You are clearly annoyed about something, most likely something I said"

"I'm annoyed that you're pointing at me"

"No, not that, the other thing that made you hurry out"

"I know what you meant, I just don't want to terr you"

"Why not?? We're getting married so you should be able to tell me anything"

"I know but I don't want to say it because it's embarrasing"

"Please just tell me" Denmark pleaded.

"I rearry need to pee and I want to do it at home because it's much more comfortabre than doing it somewhere I haven't done it before!"

"Oh.. That's cool. Let's go home then" Denmark said cheerfully as he held Japan's hand and walked to the car. They sat down inside, Denmark started the car and then drove away.

"I was wondering something.." Japan said after a while.

"What?"

"Why do you stirr have Sweden's car??"

"Uhm.. because"

"Because what?"

"Because I forgot to return it"

"You shourd return it now"

"But we have to go home so you can use the toilet"

"I can hord it. You have to return the car before he gets mad"

"He won't get mad. We're like brothers or something!" Denmark said with a grin.

"I stirr want you to return it"

"Okay, okay! We'll go now"

"Thank you" Japan thanked.
After almost half an hour, Denmark and Japan arrived at Sweden's house. They went out of the car and to the door. Denmark knocked and they waited. A moment later, Finland came to the door.

"Oh, hello" Finland smiled "how are you two?"

"Hi, we're good, thanks" Denmark smiled back "Where's Sweden?"

"He had a little accident"

"What?! Is he okay?!? Why didn't you tell me?!! Is he dying??!" Denmark exclaimed as he stormed into the house "SWEDEN!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!!" Denmark started to yell and run around the room like a crazy person.

"Calm down!!" Finland commanded. Denmark stopped.

"Why isn't he answering?" Denmark asked suspicious.

"He's sleeping, atleast he was until you came and started screaming" Finland replied kind of annoyed.

"Sorry.. but what happened??"

"Well, we were just doing.. yoga.. and then his back gave out or something" Finland stated.

"Were you doing yoga?" Denmark asked in disbelife.

"...yes"

"I'm sorry but I really can't imagine someone as big as Sweden doing yoga"

"We were fucking on the kitchen table, okay!! Jeez! Why can't you just let things go?!" Finland said frustrated.

"Oh.. okay then.."

"Why did you come here in the first place?"

"Oh, that" Denmark handed Finland the keys to Sweden's car "I'm returning his car"

"Oh... why are you returning it now?"

"I thought that I should"

"Yeah right" Japan muttured.

"But you've had it for over two and a half years.. Sweden bought a new car"

"So.. can I keep the car?" Denmark asked.

"You can ask him, he's upstairs in his room"

"Okay" Denmark jogged up to Sweden's room and entered his room. (A/N I still don't know how Sweden's accent is so I will write normal)

"Hello" Sweden greeted in his usual deep voice.

"Heyyyy" Denmark said as he sat down on Sweden's bed.

"What do you want?"

"I was just wondering since you have a new car, can I have the one I borrowed?"

"Sure"

"Really??"

"Ja"

"Wow! Thanks!" Denmark stood up "I'm sorry to hear about your back though. You should be careful the next time you do Finland on a table, bye bye" Denmark said and then walked out of the room and down the stairs.

"Did he give you the car?" Finland asked.

"Yep" Denmark said cheerful.

"Ret's go now" Japan said. He then turned to Finland "it was nice meeting you" Japan said as he bowed. Japan and Denmark then left.