Chapter 151

Almost two hours passed until Russia finally regained consciousness and sat up. He groaned in frustration as he felt the excruciating pain in his stomach but he still managed to stand up somehow. Russia walked slowly, while he held a hand against the wound on his stomach to stop the bleeding, and he walked to the first bathroom he saw. As he entered the bathroom, he went into a stall and sat down on the toilet seat. He took off his jacket and shirt, wrapped the shirt around his stomach and then put the jacket on again. Russia then walked out of the bathroom and went to class.

Elsewhere.
China was walking around, looking for Turkey, when he heard someone, nearly dragging their feet along the floor. China walked around the corner and saw Russia walking while leaning against the wall.

"What happened to you, aru?!!" China exclaimed as he ran up to Russia and made him stop walking.

"N-nothing, just fell off a chair" Russia said in a shaky voice.

"How the hell do you fall off a chair and manage to get a injury on your stomach, causing you to bleed through your clothes!!!? And you have a hand mark on you cheeks!!! And I think your nose is broken.."

"Someone slapped me so I fell off a chair and then a pen fell and stabbed me" Russia replied.

"What the.. did someone kick you in the head or something?!! Because you're clearly not thinking straight here!"

"Just twice.."

"...I'm going to take you to the nurse, right now!" China said as he made Russia lean on him and started walking towards the nurses office.

"I don't need to go there, I have to get to class"

"Just shut up and walk" China said annoyed.
When the two finally arrived at the nurse, China went inside with Russia and layed him down on the bench.

"Where's the nurse?" Russia asked.

"I have no idea.. It's like teachers, nurses and even the principal just come and go as they please" China said annoyed.

"Then we will go to class" Russia said as he sat up.

"No!" China pushed Russia down "I'll take care of this"

"Do you know anything about nursing??"

"When you're as old as me you know stuff about all kinds of things" China stated.

"How old are you?" Russia asked curious.

"Older than you" China replied as he took some bandages out of some little basket "Now.. take your jacket and shirt off, please"

"Nyet"

"I can't wrap the bandage over your clothes!!"

"I can do it myself"

"No, you can't! You're really hurt so you'll just end up doing it badly" China stated.

"...All right" Russia said and took off his jacket, revealing his shirt wrapped around his stomach. He then unwrapped the shirt and handed it to China. Blood streamed down from the wound so China pressed the shirt against it.

"Hold it there while I go get some paper" China said and then hurried out of the room. Russia just sat on the bench and waited. He then heard footsteps right outside the room.

"That was quick" Russia said with a smile. Prussia entered the room, making Russia's smile fade and his eyes widened.
"What are you doing here??"

"I just vanted to see if jou're okay" Prussia replied.

"Seriously? Just leave me alone"

"I just vant to talk to jou"

"Okay, talk and then leave"

"Alzight" Prussia walked closer to Russia and sat down on his lap.

"What are you doing??!"

"Shut up, I'm talking!" Prussia said annoyed. Russia just stared at Prussia, really confused.