Chapter 40

Japan knocked on the door to Turkey's house. No one came to the door so Japan knocked again. The door was then opened and Turkey now stood infront of Japan and was only wearing a way to short robe.

"Why are you wearing that?!!" Japan asked awkwardly.

"Because I didn't find anything else" Turkey said while grinning.

"But it's evening!!" Japan stated.

"I know"

"..okay.. but why did you ask Greece to terr me about a party or something rike that?"

"Oh that! I was busy" Turkey replied.

"With what?"

"I was with Iceland, talking about stuff"

"Rike what?" Japan asked curious.

"Economy and fish problems" Turkey stated.

"And is Icerand here?"

"Yes. I can go get him" Turkey said and then ran inside the house. A moment passed and Turkey came back to the door with Iceland.

"So.. how do you know each other?" Japan asked.

"Denmark interduced us at school about three weeks ago" Iceland stated.

"Arright. I have to go, bye" Japan turned around.

"Wait!" Iceland walked to Japan "Is it alright if I walk with you. I'm going home too"

"Sure" Japan replied and then the two counries walked away from Turkey's house.

"What were you doing with Turkey, if you don't mind me asking?" Japan asked.

"He was just giving me friendly advice on how I could better my political system because it's turning into total shit" Iceland replied.

"Are you just friends?"

"yes"

"Ok"

"I have to take that turn now. I'll see you later" Iceland said and walked away. Japan continued to walk to his house but then changed his mind and decided to go to China's house.

Japan had finally come to China's house after a long walk and knocked on the door. No one answered and Japan got the feeling like something was wrong. He reached for the doorknob and tried turning it. To his surprise the door wasn't locked. He entered the house.

Earlier the same day.
China ran home and slammed the door shut behind him. 'Why the hell would Russia say that?? He seemed so sweet when I first met him but now he's turning into a real douche! A kind of perverted douche sometimes...' China thought to himself as he panted after running so much. He walked into his room and closed the door. He walked up to his bed and layed down and slowly began falling asleep.

"Hey~". China woke up by someone whispering into his ear. He immideatly knew who it was.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN RUSSIA?!?! GET OFF ME!!!!" China shouted at Russia who was on top of him and was pinning China's hands down to the bed.

"You forgot to lock the door so I let myself in" Russia said and smiled

"GO AWAY!!!!" China shouted and struggled to release himself from Russia's thight grip but with no success.

"You're so weak" Russia said while grinning and leaned closer to China's face "so helpless too".

"What are you going to do to me?!" China asked while trying to hide his growing fear.

"I'm not going to rape you if you think that. That would be to much. I will just.. hurt you" Russia said as he started to grin like he was going absolutley insane.

"How?!" China asked pretty confident that Russia wouldn't do anything serious. Russia didn't answer but instead took out a faucet from under his coat.

"Aiya! What are you going to do with that??" China exclaimed and started to struggle. Russia sat up on China, he lifted the faucet over his head. China's eyes widened and he finally realized Russia wasn't joking. He was getting revenge. Russia then slammed the faucet into China's arm. China screamed in pain.

"AAAAGH! PLEASE S-STOP!!!" China begged as Russia lifted the faucet up in the air again. He then struck him in the same arm causing it to start bleeding. Russia then slammed it one more time into the arm and then threw the faucet to the floor. He moved one hand to the arm he had been hitting and squeezed it so he and China could hear the arm bones break more than it already had. More and more blood leaked from the wound and down to the bed as Russia began pressing on it more. China screamed louder and tears streamed down his face. Russia then stood up and took his faucet.

"Don't mess with me" he said while smiling slightly and walked to the door "and don't tell anyone about this or I will do something.. much worse" he then walked away.

Back to normal time period with Japan entering China's house.
Japan entered China's house and looked around. He didn't see anyone. 'Mabye China's just sleeping' Japan thought. 'I'd better check just to be sure though'. Japan walked up to China's room and opened the door.

"Herro China I wa-" Japan couldn't finish the sentence but just stood in shock as he stared at the horror infront of him.