Chapter 52

China walked to class and sat down in the empty seat beside Austria. A few minuets later came Russia into the room and sat down in his seat behind France.

After class hurried China out but Russia followed him.

"Please don't leave me!! I am nothing without you" Russia begged as he tried to keep up with China. China ignored him and continued walking.

"Please say something!!" Russia cried out. China turned around.

"Go.. die!" He then said as he shot Russia a death glare and then walked away. Russia stopped. '...Does he really want me to die?' Russia thought as he wiped the tears from his face. He then walked away, deep in his own thoughts.

After school went Japan with Denmark to a park. They began talking about all kinds of stuff like what was happening between their school mates.

"So what's up with America and you?" Denmark asked.

"Oh him? He's just my friend" Japan replied.

"He seemes to be pretty into you" Denmark stated.

"Werr, it's just that I rike someone erse.." Japan looked down "I need to terr you something Denmark and I want you to not judge me"

"Hey, there's Norway!" Denmark said cheerfully as he walked faster to get to Norway, ignoring what Japan had said.

"Hallo" Norway greeted.

"Hey! What are you doing here??!" Denmark asked.

"I'm here to take a walk" Norway said.

"Cool" Denmark turned to Japan "this is my friend Japan, Japan this is Norway" Denmark interduced the two.

"It's nice to meet you Norway"

"Yeah, you too"

"So, how do you know Denmark?" Japan asked.

"We're dating" Norway replied. At the moment when Japan heard those words he felt like his heart had been ripped out and thrown away. He wanted to cry but he knew he couldn't just start crying now, that'd be to embarrasing.

"That's nice. I.. have to go" Japan said trying to keep from crying.

"Why?" Asked Denmark.

"I remember now that I was going to meet China somewhere" Japan said and then hurried away. He ran to China's house and knocked on the door. China opened the door and saw Japan with a sad expression.

"What's wrong, aru?" China asked as he let Japan inside.

"I.. I just found out that Denmark..." Japan couldn't hold the tears any longer and tears began to stream down his face.

"Denmark what?"

"T-that Denmark arready has a boyfriend!" Japan cried out.

"And I guess you like Denmark so that's a bad thing?"

"I rove him" Japan said. China walked to Japan and hugged him.

"why do I arways get heartbroken?!" Japan said in between sobs as he hugged China thightly back.

"it's allright. You'll get over him" China said. Japan looked up at China.

"I don't want to get over him! I want to be with him!!" Japan exclaimed.

"Okay, let's say you start dating him. But what if he, for example, get's angry and hits you. He then says he's really really sorry and begs you to forgive him and he promises he won't ever do it again so you decide to forgive him. Then you will mabye get intamite with him and after that when you least expect it he hits you again and then just leaves. You confront him the next day but then he says he doesn't remember doing it and says sorry again but then you finally realize how stupid you were for trusting him in the first place after he betrayed you, used you, hits you and is known to have cheated on his ex boyfriend!!! He is not to be trusted!!" China exclaimed. Japan just looked at China in confusion for a while and backed away.

"... I don't think he wourd d-"

"You can never be sure!!!"

"Aren't you just mad at Russia?" Japan asked.

"of course!! I never should have trusted him! I will never trust him again so it's finally over between us!!!" China stated angry.

"werr.. that's good"

"yes it is, aru!"

"... are we going to tark about my probrem with Denmark now?"

"oh yeah that! Okay"

"I just want to know if you have any idea what I courd do"

"tell him how you feel and if he likes you back then that's nice but if he doesn't want to brake up with his boyfriend I don't know what you could do, and just to be sure if he asks you to start dating him while he's still with his boyfriend then you say no and don't bother to talk to him again because if he does that he's just a douchebag!"

"arright, thank you" Japan said and then walked out of the house.