Chapter 80

The next day.
Friday:
There are a few days since I realized that Russia might not be dead. I'm pretty sure he's alive so now I just need to find some evidence so people, other than England, will believe me.
But now the question is... where is Russia?

China wrote in his journal. England walked up to China who sat at a table in the cafeteria.

"Are you writing in a diary??" England asked.

"No, it's a journal where I write down the progress with he Russia case, aru" China stated.

"It's like you're a detective or something" England said and chuckled.

"I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to the hospital later today"

"Why?"

"I need to ask some questions"

"Allright" England agreed.

"England!" England turned around and saw France come towards him "where 'ave you been lately"

"I kissed China" England said. France stopped.

"You kissed 'im? Willingly?" France asked quietly.

"Yes"

"Are you trying to 'urt me?"

"What do you think"

"... do you have any feelings for China?" France then asked.

"Yes, actually I do" England said and turned to China "I love you China"

"Yeah okay, I love you too England but I'm busy right now" China said, not even realizing what was going on or what he said.

"I.. I'll leave you alone then" France said quietly as he walked away. England sat down beside China.

"China..."

"Yes?"

"Do you really love me?" England asked while looking at China. China looked up from his journal.

"I like you" China then said.

"Do you think you would ever go out with someone like me?"

"..I have to find Russia before I decide anything"

"Why? What's so important about that?! Can't you just let him go!!" England exclaimed. China just stared at England.

"Let go..? No I can't do that"

"Why?!!"

"I just can't!!" China said as he stood up "you can decide if you help me or not, but I'm going to find him!!" He said and then walked away.

After school went China to the hospital were Russia's body had been sent to. He entered and looked around. 'Why is everything so white here??' China thought as he walked up to the front desk.

"Excuse me, could you tell me where I can find the doctor who took care of the body of a man, named Ivan Braginsky?" China asked.

"He's in his coffee break right now, I can leave a message" the woman behind the desk said.

"Okay thanks.. Please tell him to call me as soon as he gets the chance" China said as he wrote his phone number down on a piece of paper and handed it to the woman.

"Sure thing" the woman said. China then turned around and exited the hospital. Outside he saw England standing about a few meters infront of him.

"I thought you weren't going to come. The doctor wasn't available at the moment"

"Can you promise me something?" England asked.

"What?"

"Promise me that when you've found Russia.. you won't be with him... but with me" England asked as he began walking slowly towards China.

"I don't know, aru! I'm not entierly sure what I will do when I find him!"

"Please..." England said as he was now only a few inches from China. England then leaned forward and kissed China gently. Before China could do anything backed England away. "atleast think about it" England said and then walked away.