Chapter 49

America sat by a table in the same classroom as Japan and Canada walked inside. Japan and Canada then sat down together. America stood up and walked over to them.

"Hey dudes! Since when were you friends?" Asked America.

"We just met earrier in the bathroom" replied Japan.

"Bathroom? Why did you meet there? Is something going on between you two?"

"No, we just met there as I was looking for England" said Canada.

"In the bathroom?"

"Yes! What's so strange about that, eh?!"

"Nothing, it's just that some students go to the bathroom for... other reasons"

"Rike using the toiret?"

"That and something else" said America.

"What are you implying, eh?!" Asked Canada and was starting to get annoyed.

"That mabye, just mabye, you guys were actually doing it!" Suggested America.

"America! Though you've done it doesn't mean everyone has. It just means you're a slut!"

"I didn't do it willingly!!" Exclaimed America.

"I know. But you did screw Russia on your first day in some classroom and then did something else with Prussia on the second day. That makes you kind of a slut" stated Canada.

"Atleast I didn't date someone who raped my brother!"

"But you did date a psychopath!"

"Russia isn't a psychopath!!!"

"Haven't you heard what he did to China??!"

"I know.. I just forgot!" Said America.

"He broke into his house, beat him with a faucet and then left him unconcious" stated Canada.

"... he really did that??!"

"Yeah, you told me and then Japan did on the way to class!". America looked at Japan.

"Why didn't you tell me that?"

"... I arready did"

"Mabye but why did you tell Canada who you just met?!"

"Because whire we were warking to crass he asked me why I rook sad so I tord him what happened. You don't seem very interested in how i'm feering at arr, you're probabry just too busy thinking about yourserf"

"I am not! I love you and I care about you! You didn't seem sad earlier until I told you that Russia seemed to like China but you ran away before I could ask what's wrong!"

"I'm sorry about that, I had to tark to China befor-"

"Before what?" Asked China who had just entered the classroom. Japan turned to China.

"Before you wourd do something stupid rike start dating Russia" Japan replied.

"Well I am dating him anyway! He apologised and I know he meant it so i'm giving him a chance, wether you like it or not, and if that makes me stupid than I guess I'm just stupid"

"Since you're dating him then why isn't he with you now?" Asked America.

"Because I needed to finish something and I told him i'd meet him in class"

"Then why isn't he here? Mabye he's cheating on you like he did to me. You know what! I don't really like you but I'll give you some advice. Do not trust Russia! He will cheat on you and he even beat you so you know you shouldn't trust him!! He's just a douchebag that deserves to be alone" exclaimed America.

"... I guess you don't know.." China said quietly.

"What?!"

"That he's sitting over there and probably heard everything" said China as he waved awkwardly to a table in the corner by the window where Russia was sitting.

"...Oh shit!!" America muttured to himself as Russia stood up and walked over to China.

"H-hi dude" America stuttured.

"Hello" Russia greeted smiling.

"Did you hear everything?" Asked Canada.

"Da"

"Aren't you mad?"

"I am, but I promised China I would try to keep from hurting people" Russia's smile faded "I will always regret having hurt China and I will never do it again!"

"How can you be so sure?" Asked Japan.

"Because" Russia looked at Japan "I'd rather die". Canada, America, Japan and China just stared at Russia.

"Do you really mean that?" Asked China.

"Da, I will never hurt you again for as long as I live" said Russia while gazing into China's eyes.