Chapter 78

Spain walked to the nurse's office and inside he saw Romano sitting on a chair with an icepack on his crotch. Spain entered the room and Romano looked at him.

"Uhh, hi.. amigo" Spain greeted kind of awkwardly.

"Don't-a just say hi like-a nothing happened! You bastard!" replied Romano angry and glared at Spain.

"I'm sorry about that" Spain apologised.

"You-a should be! It-a hurts like-a hell!!" Romano said angry but he was calming down. "Why did-a you throw tomatoes everywhere?!"

"There was a food fight"

"I-a know! You were-a the one who-a started it!!"

"I know, I'm sorry!"

"Yeah okay" Romano looked away from Spain.

"But.. where's the nurse?" Spain asked as he looked around the room.

"She just-a gave me the icepack and then-a left"

"Oh.. do you want me to wait with you?"

"Wait for-a what?"

"Until you can go"

"And-a then what? You throw another tomato into my-a balls?!" Romano said annoyed.

"What? No!" Spain exclaimed.

"Fine" Romano just sat there with his arms crossed and a grumpy look on his face.

"If there something you want to say then just say it" Spain said with a smile.

"I-a don't want to"

"Okay.. are you feeling better?"

"I think so" Romano said as he took the icepack off and stood up "I'm fine" he walked towards the door but Spain stood in the way.
"Get out of the way"

"No! Not until you tell me what's making you so grumpy" Spain said stubborn.

"I'm-a always grumpy!!"

"Often but not always"

"I won't-a tell you!" Romano said as he tried to get passed Spain.

"Tell me or I'll tickle you"

"It-a doesn't work on me! I'm-a not some little kid!!" Romano said annoyed.

"I warned you" Spain said with a smirk and then he began tickling Romano, making him screech with laughter. Romano fell down on the floor and Spain on top of him while still tickling him.

"S-STOP! AHAHA" Romano then managed to say. Spain stopped and then he realized he had fallen. On Romano.

"Oops" Spain said and chuckled. He was about to stand up but then Romano began tickling him.

"Revenge!!!" Romano exclaimed as he continued tickling Spain, making him fall down on Romano. Romano continued tickling Spain and didn't stop until Spain had almost peed his pants. Romano and Spain continued laughing but then Romano stopped. The two countries just layed there, staring into each others eyes, Spain on top of Romano.

"Spain.." Romano said quietly.

"What?"

"Why-a did you say-a yes to Holland?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why-a did you agree to-a marry him?"

"Because I love him"

"Why? Why can't-a you just..." Romano looked away.

"Why can't I just what?"

"... love me" Romano said quietly as a dark blush spread across his face.

"I... should stand up"

"No! Please-a don't!!" Romano begged as he held Spain's shirt "don't-a leave me"

"I have to go"

"Why can't-a you just be with-a me instead?!"

"I love Holland!"

"I-a love you more than-a he ever will!"

"Romano, please.. don't"

"I-a love you so-a much that it-a hurts! Without-a you I feel empty, useless, I just-a want you to give-a me a chance!"

"I can't, I have to go"

"Wait" Romano said and managed to hold Spain down. Romano then pressed his lips onto Spain's. Spain just froze.

"What's going on?" A voice said from behind Spain's back. Spain quickly backed away and looked up. Spain's eyes widened as he saw the person standing in the doorway.

"H.. Holland!" Spain said quietly. Holland just stood and stared at Spain.

"I... I just.. " Holland said as tears formed in his eyes. He then turned around and ran away.

"Holland, wait!" Spain called after Holland as he stood up. "Why did you do that?!?!" Spain exclaimed at Romano.

"I-I'm sorry"

"He probably thinks I'm cheating on him! I have to explain this" Spain said as he began running after Holland.