Chapter 98

After class.
China and Japan sat in the cafeteria and were just talking and eating their lunch.

"Are you feering any better today?" Japan asked.

"No.." China answered quietly.

"You know what I think you need?"

"What?"

"You need to take a vacation. Just go away from this prace for a whire! It wirr be good for you" Japan suggested.

"Mabye"

"We wirr go tomorrow!" Japan stated.

"Are you serious?? What about school?"

"You need to get away from wherever Russia is, just go somewhere where you wirr crear your mind and get over him"

"..Allright! Where should we go?"

"We? I just mea-"

"You will go with me, aru!" China stated as he stood up "and we will go later today!!"

"Uh, arright. If that's what you want"

"Okay!! But.. where should we go?"

"I'rr handre that, you just go get ready" Japan said and smiled.

"Allright!" China said and then walked out of the cafeteria. He walked towards the exit of the school but just as he walked by the corner another person crashed into him. China fell backwards while the person almost fell but managed to continue to stand.

"I'm sorry" the person said as he reached his hand out to China to help him up. China was about to take his hand but then he saw that the person he had crashed into was Russia so instead of taking his hand he just stood up and walked past him.

"Why did I have to run into him" China asked himself.

"Are you just going to ignore me?" Russia asked. China turned around.

"I don't really see any reason to talk to you"

"Do you hate me?"

"No, I just have to get over you and bumping into you doesn't help me" China said and then walked away. He walked out of the school and towards his house.

Elsewhere.
Japan walked to the table in the cafeteria where Spain and Holland sat.

"Herro, can I tark to you for a moment Horrand?" Japan asked.

"Ja" Holland turned to Spain "i'll be right back" he said and then stood up and walked out of the cafeteria with Japan.

"I just wanted to be sure where you.. you know" Japan whispered to Holland.

"Oh that, It was at that place I told you about"

"Okay" Japan smiled "just wanted to make sure"

"I understand. I'm going back to Spain now" Holland said and then walked away. Japan then went straight home to pack his things for the trip with China.
A while later was Japan at China's house and they were ready to go.

"So.. who will drive?" China asked.

"Drive.. we'll have to take a taxi"

"Oh, allright"

"I'll call and get one" Japan said and went to the other room to call. China went outside and just stood there and waited. A moment later walked Japan out of the house with the bags.

"The taxi wirr be here after ten minuets"

"Okay"

Ten minuets later came the taxi and China and Japan put the bags into the trunk and sat inside the car in the backseats.

"Where to?" The driver asked. Japan gave the driver a map and pointed at the destination.
"Allright" the driver then began driving.