Chapter 116

China dialled Russia's number on the phone and waited. A while passed and China was about to hang up when Russia answered.

"Da?"

"Russia! Hi, aru" China greeted kind of awkwardly.

"Is something wrong?" Russia asked with worry.

"What! No, of course not"

"Was fun at the party?"

"I was too drunk to remember"

"So are you hungover now?"

"Yes"

"Should I come over? If you need help with anything"

"Uhm, okay"

"I'll be there after a while, bye" Russia said and then hung up the phone. China did to. China then lay down on his bed and just waited while looking up at the ceiling.
A while later was a knock on the door. China jumped up of the bed and hurried over to the door and opened it. Infront of China stood Turkey.

"What are you doing here, aru??!"

"Hi, France came to my house like ten minuets after you left and told me that you and I had sex yesterday. Is that true?? Because I don't really remember anything"

"I think that's what happened, I don't remember much either"

"Okay"

"But you have to go now!"

"Why?"

"Because Russia's coming over!! He can't know that you were here!!"

"Why not?"

"Because then he'll probably figure everything out and leave me!"

"He knows that we're both in the gourmet club, right?"

"Yes"

"Then it won't be suspicious"

"I guess"

"So.. can I come in?"

"Why?"

"Because it took me forever to get here. I would have called but I couldn't find my phone"

"Okay, but you can't stay very long!"

"Okay" Turkey said as he walked into China's house and China closed the door behind him.

"So.. what are you going to do here?" China asked as Turkey sat down on a couch.

"My feet hurt so I was wondering if I could just sit for a while"

"Okay" China said as he sat down beside Turkey "I'll just sit here too.. and wait for Russia"

"Why do you like Russia so much though?" Turkey then asked.

"I actually don't know, I just do"

"I sometimes get a feeling that he doesn't like me"

"That's because he doesn't like you" China stated.

"It's always nice to know someone doesn't like you" Turkey said sarcasticly.

"Sorry"

"No need to apologise"

"Okay" China said and then someone knocked on the door. China jumped up of the couch "Go to the bathroom!"

"What?! Why??"

"Just do it!" China said as he walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello" Russia greeted.

"Hi, aru. Come in" China said as he smiled.

"You don't look very hungover"

"I drank alot of water"

"Oh.. okay"

"What do you want to do?" China asked.

"I don't know"

"You just sit down and mabye you will think of something, I have to use the bathroom" China said and then hurried into the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and saw Turkey standing by the sink.

"You realize that if he finds me hiding in your house it will be much more suspicious than if I would have just sitten still and then after a moment left" Turkey whispered.

"It's too late now!"

"So what do we do now?"

"I have no idea"

"I have a plan"

"What?"

"You get Russia to go into your room and then I'll sneak out"

"Alright!" China turned to the door to open it but Turkey grabbed his shoulder.

"Wait"

"What?" China turned around to face Turkey. Turkey then cupped China's cheeks and kissed him. China's eyes widened and he then pushed Turkey away.
"What the hell?!?" China whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me!"

"I will go now to Russia, my boyfriend, and then you will leave!" China stated and then walked out of the bathroom. China walked to the livingroom where Russia's sat.
"Come with me" China said as he took Russia's hand and pulled him into his room and closed the door.

"Why did you want to come in here??" Russia asked a bit confused.

"I like being in my room more than being in the livingroom" China replied "but did you get any ideas about what we could do?"

"Not really"

"We could go outside"

"Okay" Russia agreed. China stood up and went to the door to his room and opened it. He saw Turkey opening the door to the house, stepping outside and then closing the door behind him carefully.

"Let's go then" China said and Russia stood up.