Chapter 72

The next day.
Holland and Spain were sitting in class. Both of them weren't paying any attention to the teacher whatsoever. They just sat and exchanged notes. Holland gave Spain the piece of paper and Spain read.
I was wondering if we could mabye do something special tonight.
Spain then wrote and gave Holland the note back. Holland read.
Like what?
Holland started writing and then gave Spain the note again.
Mabye watch a movie?
Spain looked at Holland, who was already looking at Spain, and nodded. Holland smiled slightly.

After school went Spain and Holland home.

"what movie should we watch?" Spain asked out of nowhere as they were walking.

"I don't really care" Holland replied.

"But.. you wanted to watch a movie" Spain said a bit confused. Holland looked at Spain.

"What about... Grease??" Holland suggested.

"Seriously?! I didn't think you liked movies like that!" Spain said surprised.

"I don't know what it's about, I just heard that name somewhere.."

"Oh" Spain chuckled "but you know we can just as well watch a movie you like"

"Then can we watch the godfather?" Holland asked.

"Sí, whatever you want" Spain said and smiled.
A few minuets later they arrived at their house and entered. Holland walked into the kitchen while Spain sat down on the couch in the livingroom.

"What time is it?" Holland asked from the kitchen.

"Something around.. 7? I think..." Spain replied.

"Could we start watching the movie now then?"

"Sure" Spain replied as he put the movie in his dvd player. Holland then walked into the livingroom a few minuets later with popcorn and sat down on the couch beside Spain.

"Do you own it?"

"Yup" Spain said and then the movie started.
About fifteen minuets into the movie moved Holland a bit closer to Spain. Spain didn't seem to notice so Holland got even closer. Spain then looked at Holland who sat beside him, really close, and continued staring at him.

"What?" Holland then asked.

"Were you even going to watch the movie??" Spain asked.

"...mabye.."

"Holland, if you want to make a move on me just do it. I know it was kind of... awkward.. last time but you were good at it" Spain stated. Holland just stared at Spain for a while. After what seemed like forever, to Spain, leaned Holland forward and kissed Spain roughly. Spain let out a quiet gasp as Holland forced his tounge into Spain's mouth and explored very inch of it. Holland then broke the kiss and pushed Spain down on the couch, climbed on top of him and pinned him down. Holland then leaned down to Spain's ear.

"I'll be better this time" Holland whispered seductively. Spain's eyes widened slightly as Holland quickly pulled down his pants and took Spain's off.

"W-wait! We can't just do it on the couch! What if Romano decides to come?! He always just walks in without knocking!!" Spain said nervous.

"I don't care if that happens, I just want to do this right without hesitating" Holland said as he got ready to enter Spain's ass " so may I?". Spain didn't do anything for a while but then he nodded. Holland entered Spain, making Spain let out a quiet moan. Holland then immideatly began thrusting in Spain and then moved backwards only to thrust into him again. Holland began moving faster and rougher, making Spain moan loudly as he began reaching ecstasy.

Almost an hour later. Holland exited Spain and then layed down beside him. They were both exhausted.

"You were just.. amazing!!" Spain said in between deep breaths. Holland just smiled slightly.