Chapter 134

Russia had been walking around for a while now when he saw China just sitting at some table in the center space alone. Russia walked to the table and sat down beside him.

"Hi, aru" China greeted.

"I love you" Russia replied.

"Wait, what?? Why are you telling me that now?"

"Because I want you to know that I love you"

"You've already told me that.." China stated.

"I just wanted to say it again" Russia said with a smile.

"Okay...?"

"But.. I don't think we should get back together, our relationship is too confusing"

"Yeah, I guess"

"If you want, we can be friends" Russia suggested.

"I'd like that"

"Alright" Russia stood up from his seat and then China did too "I'll see you later" Russia said as he was about to walk away. China jumped on Russia, making him fall backwards and landing on the table.
"What are you doing??" Russia asked surprised.

"You" China replied with a smirk.

"What do you mea-" Russia froze as China stuck his hand down Russia's pants and rubbed his dick. Russia let out a quiet moan as China kissed him roughly. Russia broke the kiss and was now blushing slightly.
"W-what are you doing??!" Russia said awkwardly.

"You already asked that and I said you" China replied as he continued rubbing Russia's thing.

"Pl-please stop! We're in a o-open space, someone wi-will see us!" Russia stuttured as a few moans escaped his lips.

"So?"

"I d-don't want to seem so vulnerable in public" Russia said as he looked away from China while his face was dark red of embarrassment.

"Oh my god.." China let go of Russia and went off him while his facial expression seemed like he had just seen a ghost.

"W-what??" Russia asked, still blushing.

"You're looking like a total uke, or whatever Japan said it's called" China said as he grinned "are you really so awkward when someone does something like this in public??! There isn't even anyone here!"

"Someone could come any second now and I don't want anyone to see me when I'm with someone like that!" Russia said awkwardly.

"What about kissing??"

"I guess that's okay as long as it's not french kissing"

"Since when were you so closed about stuff like this??!"

"I just don't feel comfortable with it in public" Russia said.

"But you can do it in bathrooms!"

"That's because I can lock them, and also classrooms. I can't close an open space so it makes me feel uneasy" Russia stated calm "is something wrong with that?"

"No, no, not at all!" China said and turned around "pussy" he then murmured to himself as he walked away. China walked to the place where he had said he'd meet up with Japan. He entered the room and saw Japan sitting with Denmark.

"Oh, herro China" Japan greeted with a warm smile.

"Hi, why is he here?" China asked in reply.

"I need to terr you something" Japan walked over to China "Something happened between me and Denmark at that virrage"

"Oh god.. did he take your virginity or something?" China asked.

"W-what! No! We're getting married" Japan stated.

"Married!!!? When?!!" China exclaimed.

"We haven't decided yet" Denmark said from behind Japan as be walked up to him.

"How the hell did this happen!!?!"

"It just did" Denmark stated.

"Wow.. good explanation!" China scoffed.

"Sorry man"

"Whatever" China then looked at Japan "congratulations" China said as he smiled.

"Thank you" Japan thanked.

"Alright, I need to go now" China turned around "bye bye" he said and then just walked away.