Chapter 128

China walked out of the cafeteria but instead of going to class, like he said he would, he went up to the roof. China walked up to the edge and sat down with his feets dangling down from the roof. 'I don't think Russia will take me back' China thought and he could feel his eyes fill up with tears. 'I always thought that we would end up together' China could feel tears streaming down his cheeks. China then stood up and just stared at the sight infront of him for a few minuets. He then let out a quiet, a bit shaky, sigh as he wiped the tears away and then turned around and walked to the door to exit the roof and go back inside. China walked straight to class and sat down in the first empty seat he saw, which happened to be beside Turkey.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Turkey asked China who just stared down at the table without any expression.

"No.. everything's good" China said quietly without looking up.

"It's pretty obvious that you're not okay" Turkey stated.

"Why do you keep talking to me?"

"Because you sat down beside me, we're in the same club, you come to all my parties and I consider you to be my friend"

"Oh.. okay"

"Do you mabye not like me?"

"I don't know"

"It isn't my fault that we slept together you know"

"Then who's fault is it?"

"The alcohol?"

"Yeah alright"

"I'm sorry that you aren't with Russia anymore"

"Me too"

"If you need someone to talk to I'll be there anytime you want" Turkey said reassuringly.

"Thanks, aru" China thanked as he looked at Turkey. Turkey just smiled.

After class.
China went out of the classroom and to the next classroom, he was just going to sit outside the classroom until next class started. China sat down against the wall and just waited. A while passed and then a couple of more students came so China stood up.

"Is something wrong?" Japan asked as he approched China.

"I will most likely not get back together with Russia because he now likes me, England and Prussia"

"Wourdn't it be better if you wourd be with someone who just rikes you?"

"But I love Russia!"

"Courd you rearry rive with knowing that the one you're with rikes two other guys?? That makes it pretty rikery that he wirr either break up with you or cheat on you at some point. You shourd just move on" Japan stated.

"..Thanks, that was really helpful, aru" China said sarcasticly.

"I'm sorry but I don't know what to say"

"It's alright"

"But just think about what I said and if you stirr want to be with him then arright, and I can try to herp if you want"

"Thank you" China said as he smiled.

"No probrem" Japan said and then went into the classroom with China. Japan sat down with Denmark while China sat alone. The whole class was China just thinking about what Japan had said. 'Should I really just wait and see if Russia chooses me or should I move on?'

After class.
England and Russia were sitting in the cafeteria when China walked up to them.

"I need to talk to you in private Russia" China said as he looked at Russia.

"Why do you want to talk to him?" England asked.

"I just need to ask him something" China said politely as he smiled, though it was obvious that he hated England.

"Okay, let's go to the hallway and talk there" Russia said as he stood up. He and China then walked out to the hallway. Before Russia could ask what China wanted started China talking.

"I need to know if you actually want to get back together, I get why you wouldn't want that though but you know that there's something between us! So I just want to know if there's any chance that we'll get back together.. yet again"

"I really don't know what to do"

"I see..." China said to himself as he began thinking deeply.