Chapter 176

"Vhat is it?" Germany asked as he walked closer to Italy to see into the bathroom, even though he already knew what was in there.

"It's-a Prussia. He seems to be really hurt!" Italy said and bended down to see Prussia's face better. "What kind of a sociopath kills a guy in a church?!" Italy said offended.

"I don't know" Germany replied in monotone. Italy looked at Germany.

"How can-a you be so calm?! We just found-a your brother seriously hurt and-a you're just-..." Italy's eyes widened "Did-a you mabye... did-a you do this?" Italy asked hesitantly.

"I did it for jou" Germany said as he stepped closer to Italy "jou said I vas spending to much time with him so I had to try to kill him so he'd leave me alone"

"Oh god.. you're insane! You're-a no better than your brother!! Even worse!!"

"How can I possibly be vorse zhan him?!!" Germany asked angry.

"You stabbed you're brother in-a the heart and popped his eyeballs!! That's insane!!!" Italy said as he backed away from Germany "You're-a like a villain from a horror movie or-a something!"

"I did vhat I zhought vas best for us!" Germany argued.

"Well, I don't want-a to date a crazy delusional person, especially if he's a murderer!" Italy said as tears formed in his eyes "I know I've said that-a I would always love you but.. It's-a like-a you're a new person, a very unstable person. You need-a serious help or-a you'll end up hurting someone else! Until then.. I think-a we shouldn't see each other" Italy said.

"But I am zhe same! I promise!"

"And-a now you're a liar too" Italy turned around and walked away. Germany just stood there infront of the bathroom. 'Did he break up with me? I don't want to be alone!' Germany thought as tears streamed down his cheeks 'why did I do this?!' Germany burst into tears and fell down on his knees. He looked at Prussia who lay on the floor infront of him. Germany crawled near Prussia and attempted to resuscitate him. After almost ten minutes of doing cpr, Germany gave up. He stood up, closed the bathroom door behind him and locked it. He then sat down beside Prussia and cradled him.

"Please don't die... I love jou" Germany said with tears still streaming down from his eyes "I love jou so much und I'm so sorry about all of zhis!" Germany layed one hand gently on Prussia's cheek "Just please don't die" Germany said quietly.

Elsewhere.
Italy sat down beside Japan at their table.

"Where's Germany?" Japan asked.

"He just had-a to go out for a while, he's got alot on-a his mind right now" Italy replied as he smiled at Japan.

"Okay" Japan said as he smiled back. Denmark, who sat beside Japan, had been drinking alot. He leaned to Japan.

"Hey.. hey you wanna dance?" Denmark whispered in Japan's ear. Japan turned to Denmark.

"Are you drunk?" Japan asked a little annoyed.

"Of course, we're at a wedding so we can drink as much as we want" Denmark slurred and almost fell off his chair.

"Okay but I think you've had enough"

"Nooo not at all! You.. you just have to get drunk too!" Denmark said and handed Japan a whole bottle of wine.

"I don't know.."

"Oh come on! Live a little, man!" Denmark said and held the bottle infront of Japan's face "You know you want it"

"But I can't behave rike an irresponsibre teenager at our own wedding!"

"But it's sooo much more fun thaat waayyy" Denmark whined.

"...I'rr drink a rittre" Japan said as he took the bottle from Denmark and took a small sip. Japan stared at the bottle for a moment and then he finished the whole thing.

"Wow.. I can't believe you finished it all.." Denmark said a bit shocked.

"Berieve it!" Japan slurred as he stood up and took Denmark's hand "Now ret's dance". Japan and Denmark wobbled to the dance floor and started dancing like idiots.