Chapter 88

England had been running around for a few minuets while opening doors into every classroom he went by. He was now on the last door in one hallway and opened the door. His eyes widened as he looked inside the room and saw China and Russia kissing. England quickly turned away from the door and ran away. 'I was to late! That asshole got there first!' England thought as he ran and tears formed in his eyes 'what the hell do I do now?? I can't just give up!'. England was now just walking.

"Why couldn't Russia just stay dead! Why the hell was China so determined to find him?!" England muttured to himself.

"Because when China decides something he sticks to it" a voice said from beside England. England quickly looked beside him and saw Japan.

"When did you get here?!" England said surpised.

"I was just warking and then you started warking beside me. Were you thinking that deep that you didn't even notice me?"

"Sorry"

"It's arright"

"It's just I fucking hate Russia!!" England said angrily.

"Why?"

"Because I had a good chance with China but then Russia came and started hanging with China and I just saw the two of them kissing in some classroom"

"Shourdn't you go get China then?" Japan asked.

"Yeah.. I'm going to do that" England said as he turned around and walked back towards the classroom.
England was now at the door. A couple of meters infront of him were Russia and China talking. 'I have to do this' England thought as he stepped inside the room.

"England, hi" China greeted with a smile. England felt his heart melt as he saw China's smile.

"What are you doing here?" Russia asked a bit annoyed. England turned to Russia.

"I'm here to confess my love for China and hopefully to make him realize that I.." England turned to China and smiled warmly "..am way better than Russia in every way"

"I-uh" China just stuttured awkwardly.

"You are not better than me" Russia stated.

"I'm pretty sure I am" England said smuggly.

"Do you have any proof?" China then asked.

"My proof is what I'm about to say, which is based on facts! I'm not going to hit you like he did, I will not fake my death and make you feel miserable and I'm a real gentleman while he's nothing more than some idiot who can't appreciate someone as wonderful as you" England stated and walked over to China. England then stood infront of China, who sat on a table, and gazed into his eyes "I love you so much that I will never be able to express it in mere words. I want to be with you for as long as I live and there is nothing that you could do that would make me love you less! If you decide to choose that idiot Russia over me I will accept that but just know that I love you and if you ever feel unhappy with him, then you can come straight to me and I'll make you happy" England said soothingly with a genuine tone.

"I.. don't know what to say..." China said quietly.

"Just think about it, please" England smiled. "and Russia.." England turned to Russia "just fuck off you stupid wanker" He then turned around and walked out of the room and away. China turned to Russia.

"I can't believe you let him talk to you like that!" China said in disbelife. Russia just smiled.
"Are you seriously just going to let it go??" China accidentally exclaimed in surprise. Russia stood up and walked to the door. Just as he was about to walk away he turned around and had a rather disturbing smile on his face.

"I'm going to kill him" Russia said with a scary cheery tone and then walked away. China just sat there not sure what he had just heard.

"Kill him..." China said quietly but then jumped off the table "HOLY SHIT!!!!" China shouted and then ran out of the room and after Russia.