Arc 1: Chapter 2

Huo Ye.

Qin Chaodong is a well-known friend in the industry.

Putting aside the objective evaluation of the original owner's secret love filter, in terms of acting skills alone, the other party is no worse than Qin Chaodong. However, his character is too dull, his temper is tough, and he lacks capital to back him up. After a while, he can only watch the protagonist overtaking in corners.

In his previous life, Song Xiu personally helped these two people search for several hot searches about business brotherhood. He subconsciously wanted to refuse, but the girl outside the door gradually started to cry.

"There is something wrong with the wine," she explained vaguely, worrying that the walls had ears. "After the wedding banquet, Xiao Liang always shouted that he was drunk and stopped him from leaving..."

Mr. Xiaoliang? Xinxing Entertainment? Isn't this Huo Ye's own employer? Still somewhat remembering the ridiculous things this rich second generation had done in the industry, Song Xiu hesitated for two seconds and finally nodded.

"Wait a minute, I'll change clothes."

His movements were as fast as those of a model backstage at a show. Half a minute later, Song Xiu opened the door and said concisely, "Which room?"

"0816, end of the corridor." When she saw Song Xiu, the girl suddenly seemed to have a backbone. She hurriedly led the way and said happily, "I just happened to see Mr. Wang going out, so I guess you may be there."

Moreover, this hotel happens to be opposite a bar.

Teacher Qin is happy that the best actor has made his relationship public, while Mr. Pei is alone and only gets drunk late at night. Although the photo has not become a trending topic, it has been circulated several times in small groups in the industry.

Originally she was a little worried, fearing that the other party would be angry with Brother Huo because of Teacher Qin, but now it seems that she is the one who judges the gentleman with the heart of a villain.

Not caring what the other party thought about him, Song Xiu just asked: "Where is his agent?"

Looking at the assistant, who was probably in his early twenties at most, he lost his voice.

Song Xiu, who is also in , immediately understood: I am afraid that Huo Ye's manager tacitly approved or even took the initiative to arrange the dinner today.

Fortunately, Xinxing is not the leader in the circle and his strength is mediocre. The original owner Pei Han has a wide network of contacts. If he insists on recruiting people, Mr. Liang will definitely give him face.

However, when the assistant arrived with Song Xiu and knocked on the door, the situation inside was completely beyond her expectation:

On a Western-style armchair, a young man with a bruised nose and swollen face was being tied up with sheets, his hands and feet tightly bound, and a locally sourced red apple stuffed in his mouth. He was crying and whining. If you look carefully, it's not. Who is Mr. Liang who showed off his power at the finals banquet?

As for Brother Huo, who she said was about to be unspoken, his head was full of cold water, and he looked calm and calm after just washing his face.

Song Xiu, an outsider, was not too surprised.

How should I put it, Huo Ye was a martial artist who often acted in fighting scenes. Since he didn't completely stun people, Xiao Liang always wanted to be the king's bow, and he looked down on his thin arms and legs too much.

How can there be any medicine in the ordinary small world that can keep people awake and make them soft when touched?

I'm afraid I haven't watched too many movies.