Arc 1: Chapter 1 (START)

Simply furnished hotel suite.

A splitting headache.

The bright light shone brightly on his eyelids, and his clothes were stretched tightly around his body. Song Xiu, who gradually regained consciousness, frowned, raised his hand, and instinctively covered his face.

He seemed to have cried, and there was a bit of sourness on the tip of his nose.

[Backtracking successfully,] Suddenly, a standard mechanical sound sounded in the room, accompanied by the fireworks special effects that came with the program, [Congratulations to the host for returning to Small World No. 1...]

Before the other party could finish his words, Song Xiu rubbed his temples and muttered: "Congratulations on your head."

As set out in many popular novels at the time, he, Song Xiu, was an ordinary employee affiliated with the Quick Travel Bureau. He first fished in the Counterattack Department, and later took the initiative to transfer to the Male Supporting Department.

It's not a special preference, it's purely because the male matching department gives more points.

After all, the male supporting characters in many ancient novels can be regarded as a model of spare tire and tool man. They are hurt and sad, and in the end they have to go abroad or escape to death. They leave the scene in time and never cause trouble for the protagonist.

Such aggrieved characters are often the most unlucky grievances in the small world derived from words, and they are also the most prone to resentment and the unstable factor that affects the plot.

If the small world derived from words wants to take shape and be truly independent, the safest choice is to follow the original work, play a game, and "get" the ending of he or be as quickly as possible, so as to gain freedom beyond the author's words.

For the sake of efficiency and humanitarian considerations, the Quick Travel Bureau simply paid high points with its own employees to play the innocent supporting characters with tragic fates in the original work.

Throughout the seven small worlds, Song Xiu, who took the initiative to choose the Danmei branch, worked conscientiously and meticulously to play the role of the original owner. He either stalked or withheld affection. When necessary, he even assisted with blackmail. He could get a shining S-level rating for every mission.

Unexpectedly, in the original work, the protagonists who loved the protagonist to the point of death would go crazy for some reason. After the ending, they all suddenly went crazy, digging graves, opening coffins, and crying while holding the ashes of their own insignificant character.

The reversal came too fast, and the bond between the protagonist and the small world has not been completely eliminated. The protagonist Gong has a mental breakdown. The protagonist Shou, who was left out for no reason, is also annoyed. The newly formed small world is also in turmoil and may explode at any time.

Because of this, the bastard director of the Security Department of the Fast Travel Bureau would force him, an employee who was about to retire, to be a strong man, rewind the timeline, and come to the rescue in a hurry.

Song Xiu did not want to take on this task:

The obsession is so deep that even if you look back on the timeline, the protagonist Gong will still retain the memory after going crazy. The most important point is that there is no point to earn in repairing the small world that was messed up by him.

Not a dime.

In short, thankless effort.

I want him to treat the protagonist Gong like a giant baby for free, what a joke.