Arc 2: Chapter 40

Sheng Rui's profile picture was changed in the past two months.

  Although I don't know the specific meaning, when I think of the name of the person I'm marrying, "Su Yun", it should be some kind of proof of love.

  Huo Ye found it a bit ridiculous to care about his ex-boyfriend with such a profile picture.

  It is true that apart from love, there is still more than ten years of friendship between Sheng Rui and the youth. However, listening to the conversation between the two in the ward, it seems that the former cannot be called candid.

  Indifferently, Huo Ye replied, "Come and check my scores with me." 】

  【Something happened? 】

  On the other side of WeChat, Sheng Rui is working overtime.

  After his rebirth, no matter how hard he tried to convince himself, he could never calm down. Worried about being noticed by Su Yun just like before his rebirth, he simply focused all his energy on work.

  In his impression, except for the two times when they stayed in City B and were rescued in a car accident, Huo Ye and Lin Yiqiao had almost no deeper interactions. If worship was included, the former never fell out of love every year.

  After being reminded by the words "check scores", Sheng Rui realized that today is a very important day for high school students, so he said: "Sorry, I'm really busy this week." 】

  [How did you do in the exam? 】

  Huo Ye had no intention of explaining, or in other words, because he had no hope, he could accept any reason no matter how reasonable or outrageous it was.

  After sending the score, as expected, two sentences of congratulations popped up in the chat interface, and then the topic was brought back to the original direction.

  [Sheng Rui: Is Yi Qiao's injury healed? 】

  [Sheng Rui: Have you been very close recently? 】

  [Sheng Rui: Where are uncle and aunt? 】

  After everyone returned to their respective places, Sheng Rui and Sheng Hang changed their words. After all, those who had come before were those who had come before. Sheng Rui and Su Yun quickly received the certificates. Although the wedding was not a big event, they also invited relatives and friends to get together. Among them, Lin was the only one missing. Yiqiao has the best relationship since childhood, and Huo's father and mother in H City also behaved abnormally because of this.

  Since then, perhaps out of fear of embarrassment, the two had less and less contact with Lin Yiqiao. They no longer invited each other to visit and gradually alienated each other.

  So Sheng Rui was very surprised. If his adoptive father and mother were here, why would Huo Ye be so clingy to Yi Qiao.

  Huo Ye's reticence does not mean that he is ignorant and slow about the world. He is aware of the change in his parents' attitude towards young people - after Sheng Rui got married.

  At this moment, the other party used this matter as a test, which only made him extremely disgusted.

  Knowing how to cool down the atmosphere, Huo Ye typed, [They took Shenghang out to play. 】

  I didn't take him with me, and I didn't have time to take care of him.

  Sheng Rui, who was anxiously waiting for a reply, paused.

  Hearing that Sheng Hang returned to H City this year, he could probably understand the approach of his adoptive father and mother, but he, as an "outsider" now, should not get involved in family matters.