Arc 6: Chapter 155

Chonghe did not dare to release the news about the search for Huo Ye in a high-profile manner.

  After all, this kid offended many people when he was young and frivolous. As the saying goes, a tiger in plain land is bullied by dogs. The so-called righteous people are not all good people. Something went wrong inside Qingyun Sect again, so of course he had to be more careful.

  There was a wanted poster with Hua Rong's true form and a human figure on it. Because it was issued early, it had been posted in various small towns near the fairyland. When Huo Ye carried Song Xiu into the city, he saw the familiar mark from afar and read it carefully as if to join in the fun.

  Although he looked pale, he had a good appearance. The fabric of his clothes was considered luxurious in the secular world, especially the cloak with intricate embroidery. It looked very expensive at first glance. Most ordinary monks would give him some respect when they saw him.

  ——Royals and nobles often have the support of large sects, and are even more prosperous than some small sects in the mountains.

  Little did people know that this seemingly noble young man was actually penniless. He didn't even have enough money to stay in an inn for one night, and his index finger was covered with tiny scratches from feeding rabbits.

  Song Xiu also finished reading the wanted poster.

  His inner elixir was damaged, so strictly speaking, he could no longer be considered a demon. Although there were checks near the city gate, they only treated Song Xiu as an ordinary pet and let him pass easily.

  His acting skills were top-notch. He pretended to be careless and asked tentatively, "Do you want to reveal the list?"

  Perhaps the law enforcement elder who lost his beloved disciple really hated him, and the bounty marked on the wanted poster was quite high, enough to make any casual cultivator below the Nascent Soul stage excited.

  As for the elders and disciples from various sects, after seeing this, they would be happy to do Qingyun Sect a favor even if it was not for the reward.

  Huo Ye was the junior uncle whom the original owner had never met. He was qualified to clean up the sect both emotionally and logically. Unexpectedly, when he heard Song Xiu's question, he shook his head and said, "It's meaningless."

  "It's very embarrassing."

  The leader of the righteous path let a junior who had not yet entered the foundation-building stage escape, and used his numbers to bully the weak. He wished he could mobilize the entire world of cultivation to get back at him.

  If his senior brother stood in front of him at this moment, he would definitely laugh at him.

  "He killed someone," White Rabbit said, probably because he was afraid of revealing his true identity. After entering the city, he was very well behaved. He spoke softly and leaned on the boy's shoulder, "and also hurt his fellow disciples."

  Huo Ye: "I have eyes."

  Finally, he figured out some tricks, "Do you know this fox?"

  The eloquent Xuetuanzi remained silent for a long time before answering, "He's a fool."

  This is what is meant by affirmation.

  It turns out that the monks that the other side was hostile to really were from the Qingyun Sect.

  Huo Ye frowned when the gossip came to his own head. He had been away from the world for more than a hundred years and was completely unaware of the entanglement involved.