Arc 6: Chapter 172

At first, everyone thought it was just a prank or a simple eye problem.

  After all, there are at least a dozen versions of the explanation for the "strange phenomenon from the sky at the Cliff of Regret", and the most discussed one is that it was the evil spirit of Chu Feng that was causing trouble.

  But as more and more disciples looked in the direction of the sound, the commotion in the main hall square became more serious: as far as the eye could see, a pearly white shadow was indeed standing quietly at the end of the team.

  An open paper umbrella floats in the air, perfectly covering most of the shadow's face and the sunlight that is too scorching for the soul. The white rabbit painted on it makes it easy to recognize who it belongs to.

  Subconsciously, Xing Ming glanced in Huo Ye's direction.

  On the second day after returning to the mountain, he went to the dungeon to check Chu Feng's body. His spiritual energy had dissipated and there were already signs of slight decay under his clothes. Even if a Daluo Jinxian came, it would be difficult to find any evidence.

  What is the other party's purpose in playing tricks?

  However, when the shadow that gradually solidified under the paper umbrella raised its head and revealed an extremely familiar face, there was an uproar in the main hall square:

  "Senior Brother Chu Feng!"

  "It's really Senior Brother Chu Feng!"

  "How pitiful! He died miserably, and Huarong threw dirty water all over him. I must come back to seek justice."

  All kinds of discussions flooded into his ears. Bai Changshu, who had just returned from a high-profile search for someone, also received subtle gazes from his fellow junior brothers and sisters. This scene, which had never happened before his rebirth, made him feel anxious that things were out of control.

In the sect competition in the previous life, there was clearly no accident. The master announced that he would go into seclusion and officially handed over Zixiao Peak to himself and Baiyu to manage;

  Huo Ye was just going through the motions; the sword manual and the white rabbit did not exist at all.

  Accidents happened one after another. Frowning as he looked at the man sitting in a high position, Bai Changshu felt inexplicably panicked, and he had a sense of crisis that he was being targeted and plotted against by the former.

  Bai Yu quietly pulled down his sleeve, "Big Brother? You look so ugly."

  As soon as he finished speaking, an angry shout rang out from the high platform, "You bold monster! How dare you pretend to be Feng'er's ghost in public! Do you really think that I, your master, am dead?"

  Taking the initiative, in the buzzing chaos, Xing Ming raised his right wrist with a stern face, and the cold sword light quickly emerged from his sleeve and pierced straight into the shadow under the umbrella.

  In just a few words, Chu Feng's appearance was defined.

  But how could Huo Ye let Xing Ming succeed so easily? With a flick of his fingertips, the invisible sword intent "clanged" and knocked the latter's sword off balance, causing it to slant into the ground.

  The chattering suddenly stopped.

  "What do you mean, Elder Xing?" Huo Ye calmly smoothed down the rabbit's fluff and went straight to the point, "How could you be so cruel to your own disciple?"