Arc 3: Chapter 72

Judging from the clarity of the uploaded video, it is obvious that the photographer is at a distance from the boy.

  Therefore, the secretary didn't notice that the other party was injured at first. It wasn't until his boss frowned and took the screenshot, maximized the screen, and took a sneak peek that he saw those few red pixels.

  So is the boss angry about this?

  But the surrounding atmosphere... The storm is coming, the storm is coming, it seems a little more normal than just now? At least as far as he could understand.

  Ding.

  The elevator door opens.

  Trying to figure out what his boss was thinking, the secretary looked up at the sky outside and asked tentatively, "School should be over by now. Or would you like to make a phone call?"

  Huo Ye said with a cold face, "To whom?"

  Of course it's for Dr. Xu, the secretary thought, his brows almost turned into hills. I didn't see you so worried when the negotiation failed.

  But he didn't have the guts to express his complaints in private, so he could only shake his head and automatically skip the previous topic, taking his stupidity to the extreme.

  Reluctantly, I calmed down, but a certain boss was dissatisfied.

  The moment he opened the car door, the secretary heard a voice from behind: "I recently asked Ma Zhang to change the menu to replenish qi and blood."

  Looking back, the man in a dark coat pursed his thin lips tightly, his face expressionless, as cold as an iceberg in the cold wind, as if the words he just said were completely his imagination.

  Secretary:...

  Fortunately, he is in good health and is an alpha, so he can be sure that his ears are fine.

  Adhering to the same top-notch professionalism as his salary, he did not confirm repeatedly without knowing it. He just knew it well and perfectly preserved the boss's profundity.

  Unexpectedly, Zhang's mother's response was somewhat hesitant.

  "The blood-replenishing menu can be made," she sighed, guessing who meant this order, "...but Lele hasn't lived in the old house at all these days."

  The secretary was dumbfounded, "When did you leave?"

  Zhang Ma: "Mr. Huo's business trip day." He was dragging his luggage on both feet.

  The secretary is a smart man. Based on the video he just watched, he can certainly guess that the boy moved back to the dormitory because school started, and did not resign.

  But it was obvious that his boss didn't know about this, and the other party didn't think of reporting it. The rare concern was in vain. The former's reaction... is wonderful when you think about it.

  The alarm radar in the sky was beeping, and in his heart, the secretary asked one more question: "What about Master Fu?"

 Zhang's mother: "I came here once."

  Came once, which meant that he never came again, and it also meant that the other party didn't know about Xu Le's move before he made the mistake.

  Inexplicably, the secretary cheered up and came up with the idea that he must hide it from Huo Ye:

  It's okay, it's okay, the boss is not defeated.