Arc 5: Chapter 130

Because of the bite before sailing, the young man didn't speak to Him for three whole days.

  With the premise of hurrying on the journey, traveling in the universe is very boring. No matter how gorgeous the nebula is, you will get bored after looking at it for dozens of hours in a row. The sky and the earth are vast, and the small cockpit is like a drop in the ocean, which makes people feel a kind of panic of being adrift and helpless.

  Perhaps he wanted to resist loneliness, or perhaps he was simply bored, but except for washing and sleeping, the young man carried the retro radio with him all day and stared at it for a long time.

  Huo Ye suspected that the other party was missing Mu Ziqian.

  As the only remaining entertainment channel, news related to the latter appears every day, from expression analysis to outfit appreciation, and a photo of going to a cemetery is played over and over again.

  What's more, there were clearly many movies stored in the cockpit system, including the one starring the mermaid, but the young man had never watched it again.

  He also tried to cut off the signal, turning a certain "annoying" face into snowflakes, but every time He did so, the young man became more indifferent.

  ——Song Xiu had no choice.

  In a closed space, alone and with only one man, if he didn't act like a fierce and arrogant girl, he would have been eaten to pieces by Huo Ye on the first day, and he might not be able to get out of bed afterwards.

  As for listening to gossip, it is a personal preference. After leaving the capital star for seven years, most of the memories in the original owner's brain have been outdated, so he always has to do his homework in advance.

  4404 mercilessly complained, [What kind of homework is the entertainment industry? ] If you want to watch something, you should watch the military channel.

  Song Xiu said confidently, "An Chen is a star."

  In this small world, as long as the protagonist doesn't cause him any trouble, everything else will be easy.

  Perhaps it is because the original owner's death anniversary has just passed, he has the halo of a martyr, and has the endorsement of the alliance, so in the past few days, no media dared to write an article about the relationship between the three.

  But after three days, all kinds of press releases came like a flood, flooding most of the headlines on StarNet.

  First, some sharp-eyed netizens pointed out that when Mu Ziqian went to the cemetery that day, he was still wearing the custom wedding ring he had with An Chen on his ring finger, and it was obvious that he had completely let go of his ex;

  Later, an industry insider revealed that Mu Ziqian and An Chen were about to participate in a well-known wedding variety show, and the contract was finalized.

  Due to his special job, Mu Ziqian is stationed on the front line all year round and rarely appears in public, but this does not prevent many people in the alliance from admiring him.

  "Chen Xing", who received a hint from a big fan in advance, was even happier. As the youngest admiral in the entire league, he has always been low-key, but he is willing to make an exception for his idol. This is something to be pleased and proud of.

  Of course, there are also a few voices expressing opposition:

  [It's just a marriage variety show, why does it have to be set near the anniversary of the death of the person? 】