Arc 1: Chapter 9

He is better than you.

  These words fell into Qin Chaodong's ears, which was simply an insult.

  In the ten years since his debut, Huo Ye has been far behind him. Now he holds the Best Actor Gold Cup, where is Huo Ye? Didn't even win Best Supporting Actor.

  Not to mention that his traffic is far ahead among male stars, only a few of the most popular idols can match it.

  It happened that the person who said this was Pei Han. No matter how angry Qin Chaodong was, he couldn't bear to get angry at him. The cold tombstone in his previous life had almost become his inner demon.

  "You will know that I am the better choice." Qin Chaodong calmed down quickly and was determined.

  He was the male protagonist of "Journey" in his previous life, how could he go wrong?

  Two or three actors who were eating melon at close range looked at each other: It sounds like...actor Qin is competing with Huo Ye for favor. Did they understand it wrong?

  The artist auditioned, but the agent could not accompany him. When it was Huo Ye's turn, Song Xiu simply leaned on the wall of the corridor next to the "examination room" and played with his mobile phone, playing the role of a parent without any care.

  The paparazzi were very well-informed. In just over an hour, his and Huo Ye's names were on the hot search list again.

  The most active one under the entry is a well-known marketing account.

  [Eighth Sister Eats Melon V: Rumor has it that a certain "middle school student" has hooked up with a gold medal agent. On the set, it should be officially announced in two days. Tip: Recently bound, passionate love group. 】

  The comment area is quite lively:

  [Is there any need to guess? It must be Huo Ye and Pei Han. They dare to bring the unspoken rules to the table. They are too arrogant. 】

  [Don't spread rumors if you don't believe them, and don't talk nonsense without evidence. 】

  [Take Brother Huo away. 】

  【? ? ? Didn't Pei Han retire? 】

  [It's all about hype, he's always been like this, he dances better than many celebrities. 】

  【real or fake? @ Agent Pei Han @ Actor Huo Ye, come out and talk about it. 】

  Relying on Huo Ye's fan base, Pei Han is not a celebrity. He does not use abbreviations in all comments, and even dares to directly use Aite's name.

  Song Xiu finally knew where the heat came from.

  He didn't want to hide the signing of the contract with Huo Ye, and he couldn't hide it. The previous retirement Weibo post was indeed easy to lose, but it still had a way to work.

  Song Xiu quietly walked to the corner and called the company.

  ——If you want to keep his golden name, how can you do it without paying some price?

  So, when Huo Ye auditioned, he didn't get to see his new manager right away. Instead, he bumped into Qin Chaodong head-on.

  The other party's audition has long been over, but he still stays here, obviously looking for trouble.

  "I know what you are thinking," Qin Chaodong said in a normal tone, assuming a negotiating posture, "Zhu Jun is the one leading me now, how about an exchange?"