Arc 5: Chapter 148

The birds were silent.

  Such corny and harmless descriptions of showing affection made most people in the video conference feel uncomfortable.

  Can monsters also know how to like?

  Although from the existing clues, the other party did follow An Qing all the way and provided maintenance several times, but because of this, the capital star, which is considered the core of the alliance, was easily infiltrated by him.

  An Qing's resurrection caused an uproar in the Star Network, and Huo Ye's name was unconsciously remembered by the citizens of the Alliance.

  If the records in ancient documents are true, the existence of the evil god can awaken madness with just a glimpse of it in a dream. What serious consequences will it bring if we learn his true name?

  The Star Network ignores the barriers of time and space and spreads throughout the universe. Those videos and photos that have been forwarded millions of times will become hidden dangers that can overturn the entire alliance in an instant.

  And the spark that set the prairie on fire was An Qing.

  The deeds of the Honorary Marshal who sacrificed his life to blow up the young queen were well known to the citizens of the Alliance. Without the promotion of An Qing's reputation, how could the two words "Huo Ye" spread throughout the Star Network in such a short time.

  It can be inferred from this that the encounter between the two is really like a trap carefully constructed by the monster.

  It can even be said that An Qing's return was a trick in itself. After all, no one can guarantee that the consciousness residing in the other person's body at this moment is still the same as it was seven years ago.

  Everyone is talking at once.

  All kinds of conspiracy theories filled the entire communication channel, which made Mu Ziqian irritated. He was anxious to report the case in order to solve the problem as soon as possible, rather than listening to a group of politicians sitting in the office and shifting the blame.

  Moreover, An Qing had contact with the other party before and after he returned to the capital star. Although the details had changed slightly, in general, the young man was still the childhood sweetheart he was familiar with.

  Admiral is a position of high importance in the military. Pressing the speaking button, Mu Ziqian said, "An Qing is a human."

  "I can vouch for it."

  He has always had a keen sense of evil gods, and he has witnessed many believers collapse. In the coffee shop, although An Qing's decision to protect the monster was crazy, his eyes were not cloudy.

  It seems that there is no reverence shown in bowing to the so-called gods.

  "It's meaningless to discuss the past now," Mu Ziqian paused, relieved that his ears had returned to peace, and continued, "We should find a way to get Him to leave the alliance's territory."

  The next second, the rebuttals that had been brewing came one after another.

  "Guarantee? On what basis can Admiral Mu guarantee?"

  "How can it be meaningless? If An Qing is still a hero of the alliance, he can cooperate with us from inside and outside. If not, how can we allow the people to be deceived and cheer for a traitor?"

  "An Qing once submitted an application to return to the front line."

  "Why not..."

  The communication channel returned to silence again.