Arc 2: Chapter 54

Like most couples, after confirming the relationship, every weekend has become the default date day.

  Song Xiu used her royalties to buy a PS5 at home, while Huo Ye used her pocket money to buy a pair of controllers. On cloudy and rainy days, the two would sit on the sofa and play games and watch movies together.

  More often than not, Huo Ye would drag the young man out. The mountains and rivers near City B, the recently released movies, and the check-in photos in the circle of classmates' friends seemed to have reasons to pay attention.

  One day before going out, Song Xiu stood in front of the mirror, arranging her clothes, and suddenly looked serious, [Xiao Twelve. 】

  【Am I getting fat? 】

  4404 accurate report, [Recent weight gain, 3.4 kg. 】

  Song Xiu: [This is unscientific. Huo Ye and I climbed a mountain last week. 】The maple leaves are bright red and very beautiful.

  4404:...Mountain climbing?

  What a climb.

  Do you need it to remind you? On the way back, someone was being carried on his back, and he was still complaining that his legs were sore.

  [It's really sour. After all, I walked tens of thousands of steps in the mountains. 】 Feeling confident, Song Xiu quietly touched his belly. There was no fat on his belly, and he was completely relieved.

  4404 caught a glimpse of the host's little moves: [Excuse me, even if you add these 3.4 kilograms, you have not reached the standard weight of a normal adult male. 】

  It is impossible to casually make up for the losses suffered on behalf of the original owner.

  Song Xiu: [I just think it's a bit magical. 】 rather than appearance anxiety.

  He has a small frame and is not the type who likes to gain weight. He has obviously not deliberately eaten more recently, and he even often does some strenuous exercise, which is actually able to gain weight.

  Maybe this is the legendary happy fat.

  "Knock knock."

  There were two knocks on the bathroom door, interrupting Song Xiu's meditation in the mirror. He quickly tied up his scarf and said, "Come right in."

  Before the weather got completely cold, he planned to go to an amusement park with Huo Ye.

  ——Half price for college students.

  Although the reason given by the host is this, 4404 is sure that it is definitely the other party who particularly wants to play.

  Saving is saving, and someone will never be stingy with the money that should be spent.

  There was a subway station near the community where Song Xiu rented, which happened to be directly connected to the amusement park. The two of them did not take a taxi and deliberately missed the morning rush hour, setting off at almost ten o'clock.

  Huo Ye wore a light-colored jacket as a jacket. Although he and Song Xiu wore the same scarf, he could still tell that he was a student and looked simply handsome.

  There were no empty seats on the subway, but it was not crowded. The two stood side by side, shoulder to shoulder, chatting and laughing from time to time, and they looked like a couple at first glance.

  Someone secretly took out a cell phone to take pictures.

  Song Xiu didn't care.

  Anyway, Xiao Twelve was there to protect me, so even if I filmed it, it wouldn't be uploaded online.