Arc 1: Chapter 15

Regarding Huo Ye's participation in the event today, Song Xiu informed the staff and big fans in advance.

  The specific address is a landmark building in S city. When fans first received it, they always thought it looked familiar. After discussing with each other for a while, they realized that this was not the L family dinner that various marketing accounts had been preheating three or four days ago. ? !

  Once a year, it is said that only celebrities who cooperate with or intend to cooperate with the L family will be invited. The scale is small, but it is because the L family's most luxurious titles attract much attention.

  The official blog is aloof. The L family has always only released announcements and not invited celebrities one by one. Therefore, before the start of the live broadcast every year, various versions of the list will be circulated on the Internet, as well as "Xiao Hua Xiaosheng is confirmed to attend" and finally But he was slapped in the face on the spot.

  If the person who sent the message was not truly trustworthy, fans themselves would think that the marketing account was making up stories.

  I turned around and searched online, and sure enough, there were not many Weibo posts that revealed that Huo Ye would attend. After all, their brother Huo spent more than half of the year on the set, and his former agent was partial, so most of his fashion resources were given to younger traffic lovers. So much so that Brother Huo was often laughed at.

  This was Brother Huo's first appearance after changing companies. The "weeds" were usually Buddhists, but they were never vague about their due appearance. They immediately began to organize fans in S City to support Brother Huo and go to events to support Brother Huo.

  Fans follow the real master, and weeds are criticized a lot. They are always cautious and never dance out of the circle until someone appears on the red carpet. Everything happens at home, very quietly.

  But I couldn't stand up to the unscrupulous marketing account and a certain fan who watched her all day long and took screenshots to gain popularity.

  【L family? Are you kidding me? 】

  [That's not how it works. Even if he becomes the male lead in a new film directed by a Korean director, he will have to wait for the film to come out before he can rise to the top. 】

  [I miss Hong like crazy. 】

  [But his manager is Pei Han... maybe it's possible. 】

  【Pei Han? There is nothing that Pei can do to get the L family to hire a has-been spokesperson, right? 】

  [It's just another hype about raising coffee, just wait for it to overturn. 】

  Among them, the most sincere fans are Qin Chaodong's fans. Although they have luxury endorsements and have little cooperation with the L family, they feel uncomfortable when they see their opponent in the limelight.

  However, Qin Chaodong's extravagant endorsement was also negotiated by Pei Han. It was equivalent to abandoning his martial arts. No matter how angry he was, he couldn't show it off and step on it. He could only pinch his nose and endure it, while he was madly angry behind his back.

  Song Xiu, who was leaning in front of the dressing table and waiting for Huo Ye to change clothes, was very calm when commenting on the trumpet.

  Once upon a time, Qin Chaodong's fans also called Pei Ge and Pei Agent, leaving messages, private messages, and sending gifts, thanking the original owner for firmly choosing the other person, for not giving up even in the most difficult days, for standing together through thick and thin, and carving a piece of raw jade into a gleaming brilliance.