Arc 2: Chapter 50

Huo Ye's WeChat changed his avatar.

  Originally a chubby orange cat sitting in the sun licking its paws, it recently turned into... a rabbit?

  Click on it and take a closer look. The rabbit is obviously fake. It is fluffy and has droopy ears. It looks like a picture cut directly from a certain product page on a human body.

  One day before lights out, the most outgoing black-skinned brother, urged by the eyes of the other two roommates, gently knocked on Huo Ye's desk and asked cautiously: "What, your account has been hacked?"

  ——After getting along with each other for these two months, he has discovered that the other party does not like physical contact very much.

  Huo Ye, who was studying seriously, raised his head. Although he said nothing, his face clearly said, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

  "Avatars, micro-businesses all have this style, enlarging the sample products to make money," he quickly explained. Looking at Huo Ye's real doubts, the black-skinned brother suddenly realized something, "...it can't be your partner, right? Did you take the photo yourself?" "

  Otherwise, who would choose a stranger who is not a picture on the Internet as material.

  Don't tell him that Huo Ye took a fancy to the rabbit pajamas and was going to buy them.

  Huo Ye reacted quickly:...

  He knew he should deny it, but somehow he didn't open his mouth.

  The new profile picture was indeed a snapshot of him. The weather was getting colder and the apartment was not yet heated, so the young man took him and wrapped him in a blanket, nestled on the sofa and picked out two new sets of thick pajamas.

  One set is a rabbit and the other is a bear. When I placed the order, the other party said with a little regret that he couldn't find a good-looking wolf.

  Huo Ye had never done such a childish behavior before in elementary school, but the young man said a lot of good things, praising him for being just eighteen, having a tender face, not being a little old man, and his clothes must be appropriate.

  Huo Ye couldn't comment on whether it suited him or not, but the effect after the young man put it on was indeed particularly good. The other person's skin was fair, no matter how light the color was, it could hold up. His ears dangled when he walked, making him always want to reach out. bump.

  And a more downward, round and short tail...

  "No refutation, is there really a situation?" His thoughts were interrupted by his roommate's voice. For a moment, except for Huo Ye, the other three boys became excited.

  "Are you from our hospital?"

  "They all live together, they must be childhood sweethearts."

  "Tell me, going out every weekend, is that a secret date?"

  Seeing that these people were getting more and more outrageous, Huo Ye explained: "They are just friends."

  At least they're just friends for now.

  Even in front of his roommates, he didn't want to call him brother.

  "Oh~ friend," the black-skinned brother said with a deliberate prolongation and touched his chin, "I understand, I understand. I wish you can become her boyfriend soon."

  "Of course. Huo Yeren is handsome, has good grades, and has a reliable personality. It will definitely work."

  Hearing that his roommate meant well, Huo Ye couldn't help but think, what if he competed with Sheng Rui?