Arc 5: Chapter 131

"Is this how you humans welcome me?"

Like a ghost, Huo Ye's voice floated from behind.

  The rebellious wild fish came to the door. Song Xiu gave up chasing the frightened staff and turned back helplessly, "I told you to wait inside."

  Huo Ye was disgusted, "Too noisy."

  Moreover, the blinding flashing red light allowed him to keenly sense hostility.

  Song Xiu was unable to refute.

  The A-level pass of Hummingbird 23 had been cancelled with the "death" of the original owner. He honestly parked the cockpit at the temporary port, but he didn't expect that the information about An Qing in the database had not been deleted. A fighter plane that should have been blown up and a pilot who should have died naturally triggered the alarm.

  And the Huo Ye in front of him had his hair disheveled, his clothes hanging casually on his body, and his feet were bare as usual. He was tall and fierce, and looked like a space pirate who was out to cause trouble.

  The riot was inevitable, so Song Xiu simply gave up resistance, raised his hand, patted the mermaid's shoulder, and said, "Head, lower your head."

  Not far away, someone opened his mouth silently in the shadows.

  He was a short, thin, middle-aged man of Asian descent, wearing a dusty blue work suit and looked as if he had just rolled in a pile of coals a dozen times.

  Five minutes ago, he was still filled with righteous indignation, and with a bit of exaggerated acting, he exposed to the audience in the live broadcast room the scandal of Huicheng Mining exploiting the indigenous people, embezzling alliance subsidies and making huge profits. He himself, Li Tengfei, a reporter from the social channel, was the hero who went deep into the enemy camp, refused to accept bribes, and escaped with evidence.

  Although the unexpected disclosure in advance could easily be seized by the opponent to escape punishment and counterattack, Li Tengfei had no other choice. He had been hiding all the way, and his mental and physical strength were at the limit. With the camera on, he would always make the bodyguards and mercenaries chasing after him cautious and find a way to survive.

  Unexpectedly, he was so unlucky that he met space pirates in such a remote and barren transit station.

  ——At first, Li Tengfei did think so.

  Until he heard the staff member shout "There's a ghost" so loud that it almost blew the dome off.

  ghost?

  What the hell?

  Li Tengfei's professional sensitivity made him stop running away. The live broadcast room, which was originally as calm as a dead water, had dozens of barrages of comments and the popularity rose rapidly.

  [Ghosts? Are there still people who believe in ghosts these days? ]

  [It's just a creature in energy form, why are you panicking? Turn around! Shoot! Shoot! ]

  [Although... the box office of horror movies has always been stable. Maybe the space pirate is particularly ugly. ]

  [No, no, no, look at his back, I bet he's a handsome guy.]

  [The anchor has really bad luck. Is he telling the truth? Is Huicheng Mining trying to silence him? I suddenly feel scared.]

  [I checked the official website! It turns out that he is a reporter from the social channel! ]