Arc 4: Chapter 115

His eyelashes fluttered in surprise, and Song Xiu repeated hesitantly, "Brother Huo?"

  Huo Ye from the Fourth World is a staunch conservative. Although he is treated specially, he never oversteps the boundaries. It is inevitable that people are surprised when he suddenly says such a thing.

  Huo Ye regained consciousness after being asked back by the young man. He stepped back subconsciously and said, "I'm sorry, I..."

  In his embarrassment, he actually forgot that he was originally sitting in the corner of the hot spring pool. His back collided with the stone wall with a dull sound, which interrupted Huo Ye's words and put him in a situation where he had no way out.

  But the young man's usual considerate attitude failed at this moment. Not only did he not change the subject vaguely, but he also tried to get to the bottom of it. Yingying asked, "You?"

  Huo Ye's breathing was slightly choked.

  He knew that the young man was beautiful, otherwise the late emperor would not have taken the initiative to ask him to be awarded the title of Tanhua Lang. However, he was just an ordinary secret guard at that time. He saw him from afar several times but did not feel anything strange. It was not until the Ghost Festival when the young man curled up safely in his arms that he was like a traveler who had the fog in front of his eyes cleared and discovered a treasure that was within reach.

  Or maybe even earlier.

  For example, the young man's forehead pressed against his face on the rainy night when he cried out in pain, his bare feet casually stepping on the ground, his legs covered with medicated oil and trembling gently under his palm...

  All the little details added together form the "water monster" in front of you with wet clothes.

  "Brother Huo?" As if he was completely unaware of his secret misconduct, the young man swam forward very relaxedly and smiled, "Why don't you say anything?"

  The temperature of the hot spring was quite high, coating Song Xiu's pale lips with blood and then with water. Huo Ye could clearly hear what the other party was saying, but he had trouble concentrating.

  This undoubtedly caused the young man to misunderstand. He rushed out of the water, stood still, and pulled up his arm generously, "I'll sacrifice my life to accompany a gentleman. Where do you want to touch, Brother Huo? I will cooperate."

  Gentleman?

  After receiving the same evaluation from the young man again, Huo Ye thought, how can he be considered a gentleman? He clearly...

  What a beast.

  He clenched his five fingers into fists, and gradually understood the reason for the desire surging in his chest. He gently brushed the side of the young man's neck and said, "I'm a little tired."

  "Go back to your room first."

  Being tall and with long legs, Huo Ye simply used his arms to push back slightly and then jumped out of the hot spring pool lightly.

  Unlike Song Xiu, the inner garment he chose was made of thick fabric and dark color, without any signs of exposure, but after being wetted by water, some shapes could be outlined.

  With broad shoulders and narrow waist, sword-like eyebrows and bright eyes, the man is not like the popular dandy boy. His muscles are tight and smooth, but he is not as bulky as an ordinary military commander.

  Song Xiu stretched out his hand uncontrollably and grabbed the tie of the other person's inner garment.

  Because of the height difference between the inside and outside of the hot spring, even if they were standing together, Song Xiu was much shorter than Huo Ye. Controlling his expression and turning back, Huo Ye lowered his eyes, "Hmm?"