Arc 3: Chapter 74

Huo Ye's way of restricting Fu Ze was very simple.

  Huo happened to be paying attention to the project that the other party had recently contacted. If a little bit of news leaked out, it would attract many competitors who wanted a piece of the pie.

  Fu Ze, who was about to make a fortune quietly, was a little confused.

  He knew very well that with the current size of the Fu family, it would be a foolish dream to completely cut off Hu Huo's business, so he only planned to select a few projects with the highest return rate in his memory to strengthen himself first, and then talk about other things.

  But with Huo's demise, the attention of most of his peers has turned to him. If he wants to make achievements and stand out, he must come up with a more mature plan.

  As a result, Fu Ze's entire body was tied to work.

  He was holding his breath in his heart. He always felt that Huo Ye was deliberately targeting him. After all, this was not the case before his rebirth. After his rebirth, he became more and more aware of the strangeness.

  Therefore, even if all the gifts sent to Xu Le's dormitory were in vain, Fu Ze did not want to step into the old house again, as if he bowed his head and admitted defeat.

  Some even complained about why the young man had to stand on the same side as Huo Ye.

  Simply to hide from yourself? Or thank Huo Ye for his "life-saving grace"? But it was obviously him who asked Huo Ye for help and asked people to knock on the door at the hotel.

  Even if he had made many mistakes before, it was only his and Xu Le's fault. The young man took the initiative to seek Huo Ye's protection, which was more disturbing to him than the cold face he received every day.

  And Song Xiu, who successfully entered the next course of treatment, also found that Huo Ye's attitude had obviously softened since he actively expressed his intention to stay in the old house. Not only did he help him hold Fu Ze back, but he also paid attention to his studies, as if he really Treat yourself as a junior and protect yourself under your wings.

  This made Song Xiu, who was obsessed with eating meat, a little panicked.

  4404 gloating over misfortune, [mostly normal. 】

  [He is almost two times older than you. 】

  Huo Ye's idea is very simple: nowadays, even to be a regular monk or Taoist priest, you need to start as a graduate student. No matter how good a young man's medical skills are, he has to go through a step-by-step examination.

  When people get busy, they will naturally leave some unimportant people behind.

  There are classes every day from Monday to Friday. Even if Song Xiu lives in seclusion, he can't be as invisible as before. He is good-looking and is picked up and dropped off by Huo Ye's driver. Other residents in the villa area see him from a distance and spread the word about him. Hundreds, gradually, more and more people began to believe the gossip about Huo Yejinwu's hidden beauty.

  The most panicked among them is undoubtedly the branch of the Huo family.

  Forget it, Fu Ze relies on his mother to talk about old friendships. After all, he is an outsider after all. If Huo Ye is really moved and has his own child, how can they wait for the chance to turn over?

  Therefore, when they found out that the boy living in the old house was a beta and Fu Ze's ex-boyfriend, they all secretly breathed a sigh of relief and wanted to contact the entertainment reporter immediately to break the big news: