Arc 4: Chapter 111

Knock knock.

  The unnatural trembling of his chest was deafening at this moment, and Huo Ye quickly loosened his arms around the young man.

  I'm afraid he's lost his mind.

  Turning back as if fleeing, Huo Ye tightly closed his eyes and thought, how could the commander-in-chief of the Yanbei military camp be drunk by just half a jar of Shaodaozi?

  The most ridiculous thing was that he actually felt that the way the other person teased him was so beautiful that it made him distracted.

  "Sir? Sir?" Huo Ye took two steps at a time and bent over to enter the cabin. Such an abnormal behavior aroused the curiosity of the young man, who decisively gave up watching the moon and catching fish and followed him, saying repeatedly, "It's just a joke, why are you hiding, sir?"

  Huo Ye: ...

  Even he himself couldn't explain the reason.

  But the young man was a persistent person. Seeing that he was walking out with his head down, as if he was going to get a paddle to go back, he simply grabbed Huo Ye's sleeve and cried out, "Slow down, my legs hurt."

  Huo Ye turned around immediately.

  Then I ran into a pair of cunning eyes.

  "Your Excellency really cares about me." Knowing that the other party was not angry at the moment, Song Xiu did not point it out, but just said softly, "I just scared you, Your Excellency."

  Huo Ye suddenly felt that he was being unreasonable.

  It was obvious that he had some distracting thoughts, and he needed the other person to coax him with soft words no matter what he did.

  "...I underestimated the general's alcohol tolerance," Huo Ye said after calming himself down, trying to keep a normal expression, "It's getting late, I'll take the general back home."

  The young man pointed out sharply, "Your Excellency called me General again."

  Huo Ye said calmly, "Didn't the general also call me Sir?"

  "That sounds so sour," Song Xiu quickly changed his words, "Huo Ye," and then, still not satisfied, "Maybe the word brother is better?"

  Huo Ye's ears felt hot.

  According to the information, although he is the same age as the young man, his birthday is indeed earlier.

  "Don't say anything," Song Xiu said slowly, witnessing the whole process of someone turning into a tomato in front of him, "Do you really want me to learn from those little girls and call him brother?"

  "Lu Tingyun," Huo Ye compromised, fearing that the other party would say some earth-shattering name again, "Be careful with your words." If others heard it, who knows how many misunderstandings like Zhang Yuanpan's would arise. If the young man wanted to distance himself from the matter, he might really have to jump into the Yellow River.

  But the young man didn't understand his intention at all, and commented on his own, "No, no, it sounds too fierce, it's better to call you Axiu."

  Huo Ye repeated subconsciously, "Axiu?"

  "Yes, the clouds come out of the mountains in the morning, and go with the wind without returning." Secretly thankful that the original owner's name was convenient for him to use, Song Xiu made up a reasonable explanation in a minute, "I haven't performed the ceremony of coming of age yet, so I don't have a name or a nickname. I can only look through the poetry collection and pick out a name that I like, and leave it to the people close to me to call me."