Arc 3: Chapter 83

"drop."

  "Please enter your password."

  Although Fu Ze's breakup fee was enough to maintain the normal operation of the orphanage, Song Xiu still followed the original owner's habit of transferring half of his salary back at the end of each month.

  Because of this, the dean nudged him many times, but Song Xiu persisted.

  After all, that was Xu Le's only concern before his death.

  Most of the children thrown into the orphanage have physical defects. It is extremely rare for them to be as healthy and beautiful as their original owners. In addition to food, clothing, housing, medical treatment and medicine, there are expenses everywhere. It is inevitable to be stretched by government subsidies alone.

  He can help as much as he can.

  4404: [When Huo Ye's leg gets better, there will definitely be many CEOs and rich ladies coming to you for medical treatment. 】

  There is no guilt in picking up the wool of capitalists.

  The Shen family's birthday banquet completely made the host famous. From "canary" to "little miracle doctor", there was only one achievement that was impactful enough.

  That's not what worries Song Xiu.

  If you live long enough and experience enough, you can always find ways to make money. What worries him is how to mention Huo Ye to the dean.

  It is true that in the eyes of outsiders, Huo Ye is handsome, rich, clean and self-possessed, and can be called the perfect match for love and marriage, but from the perspective of the "mom" of the dean, the only ones he sees are the "scumbag uncle", "alpha", and "three." Seventeen years old" are completely negative labels.

  4404 couldn't help but tease, [You haven't agreed to someone else's pursuit, so you want to go so far? 】

  Skilled in withdrawing cards, Song Xiu is rarely serious, [I just think that she should not be allowed to know the current situation of her child through outsiders. When questioned, she can only respond with silence. 】

  Although strictly speaking, the original owner Xu Le has been reincarnated long ago, and the commission given to him by the other party also ended at the moment of the ending of the original work, but he borrowed Xu Le's identity after all, and he always has to maintain some bonds for the other party. , proving that the other party has truly been in this world.

  So, ten minutes later, Song Xiu, who received a call from the dean as usual, found a relatively quiet corner and chatted about ordinary things, tactfully testing, "If there is someone who you think is quite objectionable, likes me..."

  The dean, who was smiling and taking pictures of Song Xiu's children just a second ago, immediately became alert, "Who? Fu Ze? He's back to find you again? Let me tell you why he and the one named Shen haven't been in the news recently."

  "It's not him." Surprised by the other person's sensitivity, Song Xiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry. "Of course, he did pester me about getting back together, but I scolded him and ran away."

  "That's a good scolding," the dean on the screen frowned as he switched back the front-facing camera, "He is half-hearted and uncertain. We don't care about people like this."

  Song Xiu: "That's right, so don't get angry with him. Your health is important."

  "I know, you have to tell me every time I call. I'm taking my medicine, and there are a group of children to supervise me. Less busy, less worries." Changing the angle so that the young man could see his complexion clearly, the dean returned to the topic, "So, the person who likes you..."