Arc 5: Chapter 123

[Wait a minute,] Seeing the host raising his feet to walk towards the lake, 4404, who had returned to Song Xiu's sea of ​​consciousness, reminded, [I always feel that this matter is a bit strange.]

  Although the detailed information of this planet has not been recorded on the Internet, mermaids are not cabbages that can be easily encountered.

  It deeply suspected that the beautiful creatures that were looming in the water at this time were just a trick to create an illusion and lure prey into the trap.

  After all, the host had just watched a mermaid movie a few days ago and was deeply impressed.

  [But you saw it too, didn't you?]

  With his left hand skillfully reaching for his waist, Song Xiu said, "Don't worry, I have a gun."

  Although it's the only one.

  After the establishment of the alliance, Chinese characters from Blue Star became one of the universal languages ​​in the universe. He bent his knees and half-knelt. He gently poked the water surface with his fingertips and opened his mouth tentatively, "Hello?"

  Ripples spread.

  The dark shadow under the lake moved toward him.

  Then, without any warning, the water burst out with a "splash".

  Song Xiu narrowed his eyes reflexively.

  The mermaid in front of him was far different from the most popular mermaids in the alliance in recent years. He could not be described by words like "innocent", "beautiful", "sea elf" or the like.

  The long seaweed-like hair hung down wetly, hiding the other person's handsome features in the shadows. Song Xiu instantly recognized this face and opened his mouth subconsciously——

  Huo Ye.

  Compared to previous lives, the other person's appearance has obviously changed. His lips have become thinner and as red as blood, as if he had just devoured prey.

  His sturdy upper body was completely naked, and he relied entirely on the power of his tail to stand in the water. Even so, the shadow that was exposed on the lake surface was enough to cover the half-crouching Song Xiu.

  How high is this?

  Song Xiu estimated quietly in his mind, muttered, two meters eighty?

  If the mermaid he had seen on the Star Network before was the princess and prince in the fairy tale, then Huo Ye was undoubtedly a ferocious beast that had not yet lost its wildness.

  But Song Xiu was not afraid at all.

  Looking up, he stared into the other person's dark eyes and said lightly: "Can you move a little lower?" Communicating like this was really a bit tiring.

  4404: [Wild mermaids may not understand...]

  Before he could finish his words, the fierce-looking big guy suddenly sank back into the water, with only the part above the shoulders exposed. It could be described as very well-behaved.

  [Well, it seems he has a talent for languages,] 4404 said dryly, [You should be careful, wild mermaids eat tiger sharks as food.]

  The host's small body is not even enough to fill the gaps in other people's teeth.

  Even though it could be confirmed that Huo Ye's soul was still the same, for no reason, 4404's alarm mechanism began to sound, making it difficult to trust and tease the other party as before.