Arc 4: Chapter 120

Huo Ye had never done such a thing.

  As a secret guard, he had been trained since childhood to suppress his desires - or to suppress his emotions, and the occasional physiological reaction after waking up in the morning was also poured with a basin of cold water on his head.

  It was still daytime, luckily he remembered to close the door when he came in before, the curtains were drawn, and the scattered light dimly sprinkled into the small bed, reflecting the undulating snow under the young man's clothes.

  And those scars, some new, some old, and overlapping in a disorderly manner.

  Before Huo Ye could frown, a flexible arm came up and hooked around his neck. The fingertips stroked his protruding Adam's apple like playing a musical instrument. "What's wrong?"

  "Did I ruin your mood?"

  This was obviously a question that was just for fun, but Huo Ye was not easily diverted. He lowered his eyes and kissed along the young man's thin collarbone to the scar on his shoulder.

  He kissed her very carefully, each time more like a gentle licking by a wild animal than a tease. Song Xiu originally looked like an experienced driver who was at ease with the situation, but in the end, she was made to blush by the man.

  The warm breath brushed past him, and the itchiness caused him to shrink instinctively. He only dodged for a moment before Huo Ye grabbed his waist and pulled him back, "Ah Xiu."

  Her breathing became heavier, and she buried her head in his neck as if asking for help. With the burning heat against her legs, the man said in a low voice, "Today, I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to be my teacher."

  Teach him how to relieve his impatience and satisfy his greed.

  Song Xiu thought it would be very simple.

  After all, he has practical experience in the first three worlds. Huo Ye's life is like a blank sheet of paper. Since he dares to give the initiative to himself, shouldn't he just let him manipulate him?

  But he was wrong.

  Huo Ye was not an obedient student at all.

  Perhaps the other party's usual restraint since they met was too deceptive. When Song Xiu realized the danger, he had already lost his strength due to the long-lost initiative.

  Huo Ye seemed to have just gotten a kick out of it. Not only did he not withdraw, but he intimately grasped his soft calves and suddenly turned over in the most intimate posture.

  The world was spinning.

  Waves smelling of soapberries pressed down, again and again, as if to nail him into the bed, yet at the same time tossing him to the top without giving him any chance to refuse.

  In one morning, the main courtyard of the general's mansion called for water three times.

  Uncle Xu is an elder of the Lu family. He has seen everything about the dispute between the original owner and Jing Ye. He believes that he is fully prepared for the fact that the young lady is a man.

  But now, looking at Huo Ye who was busy running around, Xu Bo felt a little uncomfortable.

  Although Jing Ye's downfall was indeed a happy event, how could it happen in broad daylight...

  The satisfaction and joy on that wooden face were almost overflowing.

  Too vivid.

  Song Xiu was sleeping so soundly that he didn't hear any noise outside. When he regained consciousness, the room had become dark. There was an empty spot on the left side of the quilt, which was still warm.