Arc 5: Chapter 141

Huo Ye's frankness in speaking the truth was very effective.

  At least on the way back to the hotel, the young man did not break away from Him again.

  In the interstellar age, it is common for same-sex people to hold hands. The two of them wore masks, and in the hazy night, they rarely attracted any attention.

  So much so that when Huo Ye secretly used his computer brain to search for the term "An Qing's boyfriend", the annoying face of Mu Ziqian still popped up.

  Fortunately, there were two or three relatively reliable media outlets that took photos of the young man going to the cemetery from a distance and published them, but they all cut Him out at the same time.

  Including the rose that made Huo Ye happy for a while.

  ——Just kidding, An Qing is very popular now, and both the military and political circles are paying attention to him. It is obvious that they want to emphasize the positive image of the other party. Gossip about the love history in the early years is fine, but how many of them dare to spread rumors based on hearsay? Being restricted is a small matter, but you can't guarantee that you will fall first.

  Huo Ye didn't understand these calculations.

  Frowning tightly, he quickly typed in "An Qing bedmate", but only a few results popped up, and the replies below were also full of doubts.

  【??? Who is making such random associations?】

  [That internet celebrity who was riding on the popularity just happened to stay in the same hotel, OK? 】

  【Major General An keeps himself clean.】

  [If there is really no black material, you can change the target. 】

  [Major General An and his fiancé live happily ever after! ]

  Although these were all messages from a few years ago, Huo Ye still found them extremely annoying, especially the last one. He simply raised his chin and took the initiative to type on the virtual keyboard:

  【Changed. 】

  Full of the arrogance of the victor.

  After thinking again, he drooped his lips again, feeling that he was not even as good as Mu Ziqian, and was not even qualified to be exposed, and might even be counted as black material.

  "Tsk." The pale and cold fingertips pressed down slightly. Just as Huo Ye was about to delete his comment, the door of the bedroom next door opened with a click.

The silk home clothes were loose and comfortable. Song Xiu walked out, wiping her hair, and saw the conflicted expression of a mermaid, which was a contradiction of both pride and loss.

  "Didn't you say the buttons are too tight?" He was surprised that the other party could wear the suit so obediently until now, so he asked, "Why didn't you change it?"

  Huo Ye said calmly, "Wait for you."

  "I'm afraid of breaking it."

  Wait for him?

  What are you waiting for him?

  Help undress? He is not Liu Xiahui.

  Deeply suspecting that the other party was deliberately baiting her, Song Xiu looked away as if escaping. She wanted to pour herself a glass of water, but she found a rose with spreading leaves and branches standing in the glass pot prepared by the hotel.