Arc 2: Chapter 49

Song Xiu, who was seriously pretending to be asleep, was completely shocked.

  Trying his best to control the movement of his eyes, he habitually diverted his attention and wanted to say something to Xiao Twelve, but found that the other party had been locked in a small dark room.

  So it's true.

  Song Xiu was stunned. He originally thought that the boy was afraid that he would have an uncomfortable sleep and carried him back to the master bedroom. However, he did not expect that the other party skipped so many steps in the middle.

  The suppressed breath was close at hand, and because of his illness, it was a little hotter than usual, constantly reminding Song Xiu of the instant touch just now, pure and hot, like the nuzzling of a small animal:

  It's hard to restrain the desire to get close to her, but she's also very clean, with a bit of fear of being driven away.

  Song Xiu's heart, which had been peaceful for a long time, was pounding.

  ——It's not because the other party's name is Huo Ye, so he programmed the formula he likes, but because at this moment, the person squatting in front of him has once again made him bump into each other.

  Screw your morals.

  Song Xiu thought that he just wanted to eat this young grass.

  The black eyelashes trembled, and hazily, the young man on the sofa opened his eyes, "Huo Ye?"

  The young man who had done something wrong was shocked.

  The roots of his ears were still burning, but his limbs were gradually getting colder. He was not sure if the other party noticed his small movements, so he could only stand frozen in place as if being restrained.

  "Why is your face so red?" The curtains in the living room were not drawn, and a little light came in. The young man's cool fingertips touched his forehead and touched it worriedly.

  Secretly, Huo Ye breathed a sigh of relief, but also felt a little inexplicably disappointed.

  "It's okay." As soon as he said it, he realized that his voice was hoarse. Fortunately, he had the excuse of being sick to cover it up. After a pause, Huo Ye said, "It's raining. I'm afraid you'll catch a cold while sleeping here."

  Song Xiu of fishing law enforcement: Yes, children have learned to lie.

  It seems that I have kept it secret from him before.

  "It's okay," he deliberately answered the question while observing the young man's expression. Seeing that the young man pursed his lips unconsciously, like an aggrieved dog with droopy ears, Song Xiu suppressed a smile and said, "But the master bedroom is indeed warmer."

  "Do you want Ono to sleep with your brother?"

  Ono.

  It was probably because he was treating himself as a sick and coquettish child. This was the first time that the young man called him that. Huo Ye wanted to refute, but was a little reluctant to do so.

  sleep together.

  After the despicable stolen kiss, how could he sleep with the young man again?

  The feeling of guilt was mixed with a ray of secret pleasure, like a vine, dragging his body into the dark ocean. Even though he knew it was wrong, Huo Ye still gave an affirmative answer, "Yeah."

  Reaching out, he picked up the rabbit-eared slippers that the young man had put in the corner, and placed them in order.

  The legs of his trousers were hanging down, and his snow-white bare feet stepped into them.