Arc 1: Chapter 3

This seemed to be the first time Huo Ye looked into Pei Han's eyes.

In the impression, the other party always stood behind Qin Chaodong, with a very low sense of presence, like a dull and boring shadow, which made people automatically ignore his good looks.

His dark eyes looked like sparkling peach blossoms under the light. Huo Ye was slightly startled, but quickly recovered and stood up straight with a natural expression, "Sorry, I was in a hurry to get out."

Song Xiu said nothing and rubbed his belly with his hands.

Before the flashback, in order to be realistic, he drank a lot of strong alcohol on an empty stomach. Now he was tossing and hurting so much that he still had the energy to argue with Huo Ye.

He is used to wearing original clothes. Although the shell he is wearing now is his own, he has 100% inherited Pei Han's stomach problem. He has been treating it secretly for two years, but it has not been completely cured.

Who told the original owner to often stay up late and work overtime, and even fend off the scumbag's drink at dinner parties? Except for the two most difficult years when he first entered the industry, he almost protected Qin Chaodong like a delicate flower.

"I'll let you use the bathroom, just don't faint in there."

The porridge Wang Chengcheng bought earlier should still be hot, so Song Xiu raised her feet and walked around Huo Ye, exposing her back without warning.

He is very tall, but compared with Huo Ye, he is still half a head shorter.

When he was dragged back to the room by the young man, Huo Ye noticed that the man was very thin. Under the loose-fitting shirt, it seemed that there was only a handful of bones left, and the limbs were protruding, which made him uncomfortable.

Thinking of the protagonist who was in the limelight in the entertainment industry tonight, Huo Ye thanked him in a low voice without asking further questions or mentioning the other person's sadness.

He had actually expected the outcome of Qin Chaodong and Pei Han.

When he met Qin Chaodong for the first time, Huo Ye knew that he was a man who could climb up the ladder regardless of anything. He was humble and polite on the outside, but he was arrogant in his heart. Later, he became more and more hypocritical, striving to create a perfect golden statue like his character. body.

But Pei Han, like him, had witnessed Qin Chaodong's most embarrassing days.

In this circle, not only good acting skills can lead to success, but also no one can be prosperous forever. Regardless of whether Qin Chaodong likes Pei Han or not, the former will not admit it.

Homosexual, or with his own agent, there is no airtight wall in the world. As long as he is found to be a little fishy, ​​a large number of fans are waiting for Qin Chaodong.

But Lin Jiale is different.

Lin Jiale is the son of famous director Lin Qingsong, an old man who is as precious as pearls.

The media is under public relations control, and fans are calling for the protection of idols' privacy. The outside world doesn't know, but insiders are aware of it.

As long as you win the heart of this young master, you will get a VIP ticket to the big screen. A good director and a good script are hard to find. Compared with the two, what are the few fans lost by the official announcement of the relationship?

In Vanity Fair, Huo Ye has never been afraid to speculate on others with the greatest malice, not to mention that actors are the most sensitive to emotions. For ten years, he did not believe that Qin Chaodong was not aware of Pei Han's feelings.