Arc 6: Chapter 152

Song Xiu's body temperature is very low.

  He was covered with accumulated snow, which, at first glance, looked barely melted.

  A normal person passing by would probably step on it, let alone stop. But that strange yet familiar breath seemed to have recognized that there was something underneath, so it leaned over and dug him out with force.

  It was obviously the boy's hand.

  But it is slender enough to hold up Song Xiu. Its skin is soft without any calluses from martial arts training. It is like a smooth and warm piece of brocade.

  Song Xiu, whose blood was almost frozen, almost collapsed.

  However, when he thought that he was now a palm-sized white rabbit, he lost all urge to rub against others: if someone treated him as a pet, he would have no place to cry.

  Besides, the original owner died before the ending, the conflict between demons and humans has not yet ended, and she has just desperately escaped from Qingyun Sect, so how could "Hua Rong" easily let down her guard again.

  The other party seemed to be holding a lamp, and put him into the snow in order to pick him up. Even with his eyelashes closed and his head tilted in the boy's palm, Song Xiu could still feel the light flickering beside him.

  He was a perfect actor, his eyeballs didn't move at all, he just acted as if he was unconscious.

  Until the boy coughed muffledly.

  The white rabbit's ears, which were much shorter than those of its peers, twitched involuntarily.

  4404 also said: [Why doesn't he have any cultivation? ]

  Although this place is indeed the boundary between the secular world and the immortal world, in the dead of winter, apart from the monks, who would have the leisure to take a walk in the wind and snow?

  Song Xiu was quite open-minded.

  His inner elixir was shattered and his meridians were all destroyed. If you think about it carefully, he might not be much better than an ordinary person. However, if he continued to stand there like an idiot, who would faint in the end?

  But before Song Xiu could take action, the boy poked him lightly with his fingertips, "Heartbeat, very fast."

  Compared to the prospective college students who had just finished the college entrance examination in the second world, Huo Ye in the sixth world was probably younger. At least, he still sounded a little hoarse from his voice change.

  Not surprising, but rather catchy.

  Song Xiu remembered belatedly that a rabbit's heartbeat is different from that of a human. Under normal circumstances, it can beat up to 250 times per minute. He is small in size, so his heartbeat is even faster than that. Even though he almost became an ice sculpture and his blood flow is slow, in the eyes of the young man, he is still full of flaws.

  "Don't play dumb, I smell a demon." Seeing that he didn't react, the well-proportioned index finger poked him again, "Speak."

  In the quietness created by the umbrella, the white rabbit finally opened its eyes, like two round and shiny black beans.

  "I didn't ask you for help," Snowball propped up his four short legs, looked up, and his body was tense, as if he would jump down and run away if something went wrong, "so I won't repay you."

  The boy had a dark cloak draped over his shoulders and his face was extremely pale. His overly sharp eyebrows and eyes created a breathtaking beauty.