Arc 6: Chapter 158

"you!"

  His fur stood up like a hedgehog, and an indescribable numbness ran up his spine. Song Xiu instantly lost his ferocity in turning around and biting people.

  His voice was usually cold and indifferent, and when he spoke, it would pierce people from time to time like a needle. But at this moment, the last tone of his voice trembled and completely changed its tune.

  Even though Huo Ye had never raised a spirit pet, he could tell that the tail was the white rabbit's weak spot. Seeing the snow-colored fur suddenly puffed up, he used his fingertips to straighten it out again. "Are you afraid?"

 Song Xiu didn't dare to open his mouth.

  You know, rabbits can also make sounds, especially when they are satisfied. They often make cat-like purring sounds in their throats, which is really embarrassing to hear.

  However, Huo Ye saw this behavior as almost tacit agreement. For no reason, he felt unhappy and said softly, "You are such a heartless kid."

  It would be fine if he was distracted openly, but I had been supporting him for half a month, providing him with good food and drink, magical herbs and magical plants, but I didn't even get the most basic trust.

  "Forget it." Huo Ye was keenly aware that the small ball of warmth was getting tighter with his "reproach". He frowned slightly and sighed silently in his heart.

  It is said that a rabbit's courage is as small as the tip of a needle, and it can be frightened by the slightest disturbance. If any accident really happens, it would be a waste of time.

  Unexpectedly, just as Huo Ye was about to let go of Song Xiu, the short tail that he had stretched out out of curiosity suddenly hooked around his index finger very quickly, and wrapped around it twice, forming a round and soft cotton ball.

  Huo Ye: ...

  After living for hundreds of years, this was the first time he experienced the meaning of wanting to refuse but also to welcome in a white rabbit.

  Vaguely sensing something from the other party's state, Huo Ye pinched the cotton ball and rubbed it a few times tentatively. Sure enough, the white rabbit's ears, which were shorter than those of its ordinary counterparts, trembled and tightened.

  "Stay away from me." Cursing himself for being so useless, Song Xiu tried to calm his breathing and tried to loosen the tail a little.

  Huo Ye raised his eyebrows, and took advantage of the situation to pull the white rabbit into his palm, "Reason."

  If he was in human form now, Song Xiu would have probably blushed from head to toe. He was too familiar with the other person and could not control his body's instinctive reaction at all.

  "Have you never kept rabbits?"

  Gritting his teeth, Song Xiu huffed, "Vile."

  Such an accusation of shame and anger made Huo Ye stunned for two breaths. He seized the opportunity, stepped on the four small paws on his palms and kicked hard, jumped up like a meteor, and landed steadily on the ground.

  The furry little legs had already become as soft as noodles, but Song Xiu still quickly disappeared among the flowers and plants, even using a spell to conceal his breath.

  five minutes later.

  4404 stared at the host who was taking care of himself by the warm spring with his head down, and asked tentatively: [Just now...]