Arc 4: Chapter 108

"It is my fault that I caused the Lord to be blamed by Judge Zhang." Song Xiu patiently waited until there was no more sound in the yard, raised his hand and spread it towards Huo Ye, "I can do it myself."

  His trouser legs were rolled up to just above the knees, and his legs were immersed in a wooden barrel filled with soaked herbs. The hot steam made his usually pale lips appear a little redder.

  After returning home, they each bathed and changed clothes to relieve their fatigue. Huo Ye changed back into his regular clothes, but he was still conscientious and responsible, standing by Song Xiu with his arms folded. Seeing the young man trying to be brave, he raised his eyebrows slightly.

  He had been busy and toiling all day. During dinner, he was afraid that the chopsticks would break the other person's wrist. Now, how much strength could the young man put in to apply the medicine himself?

  There was no stool to sit on, so Huo Ye simply lifted up his skirt, bent his knees and half-knelt, and unplugged the porcelain bottle. "It will hurt, just bear with it."

  Song Xiu laughed, "Why are you and Dean Zhang talking about the same thing?"

  "I'm not a seven or eight-year-old kid." Light golden medicinal oil flowed out, with a delicate texture and a slightly pungent smell. He habitually identified the ingredients and said casually, "It really hurts, can I still cry... Hmm."

  A muffled groan escaped from her throat. Song Xiu felt pain and instinctively pulled her legs back, but failed as the man's big hands held her legs firmly.

  Looking up, Huo Ye said, "Isn't it a kid of seven or eight years old?"

  Song Xiu: ...

  "You are a master, but you are also joking with me," he poked the man's face with his index finger, teasing, "You always have a stern face at the beginning."

  "It's horrible."

  Huo Ye lowered his head again, "If the general moves again, I'm afraid he will be even more violent."

  A man of insight is a wise man. After receiving the threat, the calf that was trying to hide in his palm stopped immediately.

  The young man had fair skin, and ordinary bumps and bruises would leave large bruises on the body. Today, he knelt for two hours, and the color became darker.

  Huo Ye knew that the young man had brought this upon himself, and had not even asked him for help from beginning to end, but he still couldn't help but tighten his jaw and rub Song Xiu's knees with less force.

  The medicated oil left by Zhang Yuanpan was obviously a good thing. After enduring the initial pain, Huo Ye's palms became hot after a while, and Song Xiu stretched his muscles and leaned lazily against the armrest.

  In his previous life, he always helped Huo Ye with massage and acupuncture, but this time, he was completely confused. His movements were so skillful that he must have been injured many times in his daily life.

  Taking advantage of the fact that the other party's vision was limited at the moment, Song Xiu leaned back slightly, squinted his peach blossom eyes like a cat and looked down, "I'm the one who's in pain, why are you frowning, sir?"

  Huo Ye: ...Does he have it?

  Intentionally relaxing his muscles to keep his face expressionless, Huo Ye said, "General, you've made a mistake."

  "Oh~" The ending sound was dragged out for a long time. The young man cooperated with the tone, but Huo Ye was inexplicably irritated. After a pause, he heard the other party say, "I am so prominent today, but the adults don't seem happy."