Arc 5: Chapter 137

The resounding threat instantly made the atmosphere tense.

  It's nothing, Huo Ye's first impression is that he is too fierce. Every time he opens his mouth, he is looking for trouble, just like the gangster boss in old TV dramas.

  An Chen's expression was stiff. He had absolutely no desire to stage a fight in front of the camera. With hundreds of thousands of viewers watching, where would he put his face if a real fight broke out?

  He gave An's mother a look almost pleadingly.

  The latter did not move at all, as if he had grown up on the sofa. "Is this your attitude towards your aunt?" He looked at Huo Ye with a hint of meaning, "It seems that you have not been idle in the past seven years."

  Song Xiu was so angry that he almost laughed.

  It seems that the other party is well aware that Mu Ziqian and An Chen's marriage is criticized, and wants to drag himself into it and give both of them a slap on the wrist, right?

  As expected, the comments went viral:

  [What do you mean? Are you suggesting that Major General An betrayed first? The mermaid was clearly picked up recently.]

  【People with a bad heart see everything as dirty. 】

  [It's so funny, didn't she find that Major General An looks particularly young? ]

  [It would be best if you could fall in love in the gap between time and space. 】

  [Seven years... I really want to hug Major General An. ]

  The Star Network connects the entire alliance, and there are many lurking bosses. Even though Song Xiu only mentioned it briefly, there are still people who have analyzed his previous experiences roughly the same.

  He escaped from his predicament overnight and the world changed drastically. His first love married his cousin, his parents' belongings were lost, and all the people who should have been closest to him stood against him. Anyone would have collapsed and gone crazy.

  It's just that the young man is too well educated.

  Wishing to convert text into speech, the audience cheered angrily:

  [Huo Ye Chong! Throw the garbage out! Throw it harder! I'll pay for the medical expenses!]

  [It makes sense for a cuckoo to occupy a magpie's nest, right? Is the stolen house so nice? 】

  [Looking at the face of the scumbag aunt, An Chen's pursuit of Mu Ziqian was probably instigated by her. She rushed to pick up the leftovers of Major General An. How inferior she must be to do that.]

  [The filter was shattered all over the floor. Why is An Chen acting like a mama's boy? He didn't say a word.]

  [People from the same family stick together. I'm no longer a fan. 】

  【Stop being a fan +1. 】

  The communicator was buzzing, and An Chen's agent immediately asked the program team to cut off the live broadcast, but with such high popularity, how could the director be willing to give in?

  While we were procrastinating, there was new progress.

  With his almond-shaped eyes lightly filled with tears, An Chen strode forward and grabbed his mother, "Mom!"

  The machine was not turned off. If he continued arguing, he would probably lose all his popularity among the public. It was just a villa and his family was not poor. Why make a scene that could not be resolved?