Arc 3: Chapter 65

lie.

  Huo Ye made accurate judgment.

  But he himself was also a liar, so he had nothing to criticize. He just turned his wheelchair and approached the dining table.

  The sweet greeting was in vain. The cook secretly glanced at the young man's expression. She couldn't see any sadness at all. She even wrinkled the tip of her nose childishly, "So fierce."

  He didn't say this aloud, but the cook saw it clearly. The man seemed to have eyes behind his back, and said calmly, "If you have anything to say, you can say it in person."

  "come over."

  Song Xiu stepped forward honestly.

  By the way, he assumed a standard waiter posture, bending slightly, and motioned for the other person to take away the porridge and side dishes on the tray.

  The original owner had rich experience in part-time work, and Song Xiu was a fast-passenger who had played various roles. His movements were smooth and beautiful. He was attracted unconsciously from the corner of his eye. Huo Ye raised his hand and said, "I remember I hired a family doctor."

  There is no need to do such trivial things, and there is no need to bother the wounded.

  It was obviously concern, but when it came out of the man's mouth, it always changed the taste. Song Xiu, who had his right hand free, made a sound and took out a neatly creased note from his pocket, "I have made a list, follow it." Just buy it."

  These days, there are fewer and fewer opportunities to use paper and pen, but the young man can write well, with a graceful and graceful hand, and he has the potential to be a doctor.

  Huo Ye glanced at the ten lines and found that most of them contained the names of medicinal materials and a set of silver needles.

  "I know Mr. Huo must still be suspicious," Song Xiu casually found a seat next to him and sat down. "So let's take a medicinal bath first. If you are sure it's effective, then we can move on to the next stage."

  Huo Ye: "Medicated bath?"

  Song Xiu: "Just below the knee. If I touched it correctly, you should only have severe pain below the knee."

  Huo Ye's eyes darkened.

  In the original car accident, the injury was indeed below the knee, with multiple comminuted fractures and nerve damage. The entire treatment period was extremely long. Although I was able to stand and walk in the end, the root cause of the disease was left.

  Even in the hottest summer, his legs would feel a dull pain, cold and stiff, as if they were exposed to wind and snow.

  The young man was able to accurately point out the details that were not mentioned in the news reports. Huo Ye did not think that his good nephew would have time to talk about these things while playing the stand-in game.

  Nodding slightly, Huo Ye put away the note and said, "I will send someone to prepare."

  A dead horse is treated as a living horse doctor. Everyone has his own secret. No matter where the young man learned his skills, as long as it can be effective, he is willing to give up investigating.

  The young man whose ability was affirmed did not pay any attention to these twists and turns, or rather did not understand them. He focused on staring at the freshly cooked steamed dumplings on the table.

  Huo Ye took the initiative to hold the chopsticks.

  The other person seemed to be out of touch. He made rude remarks when they first met, and even bit him. However, upon closer contact, you can find that the boy is actually well-educated, polite, and has a positive and kind nature that radiates from his bones.