Arc 2: Chapter 48

Song Xiu's heart suddenly softened.

  Clasping the young man's waist with one hand, he took the key and dragged him inside, "You only think of me when you feel uncomfortable, huh?"

  It's more like a friendly joke than a complaint.

  Pretending to be confused, Huo Ye quietly opened his eyes and looked at the apartment he had lived in once. Perhaps it was a change of mood, or perhaps it was something left by the previous tenant. The living room was decorated very comfortably, with thick floors. carpet, and a few small pots of ornamental green plants placed in the corners.

  It becomes more like a home than a mere place to stay.

  "Slippers," Song Xiu asked, "can you stand firm?" It was impossible to bend down in this position.

  He closed his eyelashes with a guilty conscience. Taking advantage of the fact that the young man could not see his own expression at the moment, Huo Ye shook his head seriously.

  360-degree 4404: ...someone seems to be acting.

  Is it a complaint? What about filing a complaint? Or file a complaint?

  But in the end, 4404 said nothing, because it remembered that the host in the previous life knew that someone was acting, but still cooperated, and instead stuffed its mouth with dog food.

  not worth it.

  As for Song Xiu, who was complained about by his own system, he hugged a big stove the whole time. He didn't even notice Huo Ye's little move for a while. When he saw that the other party had kicked off his shoes, he was even a little relieved:

  It's okay, I didn't get burned out.

  After carefully placing the person on the sofa and lying down, Song Xiu went out to pick up the shopping bags that were thrown in the corridor, hastily sorted them and stuffed them into the refrigerator, and then went to the bathroom to get a wet towel.

  "Cold or heatstroke? Are you tired from military training?" She reached out and unhooked the boy's mask string hanging from his ears. Song Xiu lifted up the boy's forehead and covered it with a wet towel.

  Huo Ye quickly raised his hand and covered his mouth.

  Song Xiu was confused:? ? ?

  What kind of operation is this?

  "It's contagious." Huo Ye replied dully across the palm of his hand.

  He just needed a legitimate excuse to find the young man, and he never thought that he would make the other party suffer along with him.

  Song Xiu took a deep breath silently: [...so cute. 】

  If you recruit him like this again, it will be really hard for him not to do it.

  "It's okay," Song Xiu tried to persuade the boy by tugging on his arm, "I've had a good rest recently and my immunity is particularly strong."

  Huo Ye still didn't let go.

  Helpless, Song Xiu had no choice but to dig out a new, slightly thinner mask from the medical kit, tear open the package, and help the other party put it on.

  Patiently, he asked: "Have you had dinner?"

  Now the young man was finally willing to speak: "No."

  "Then you have to fill your stomach first and then take medicine." The frequency of cooking when he lived was really limited. Song Xiu frowned and thought about what light dishes he could make with the ingredients in the refrigerator. He was about to get up when he was suddenly pulled back. Handed.