Arc 6: Chapter 165

His nose hit the man's shoulder, and Song Xiu smelled a cold and faint fragrance.

  That was a smell that belonged to Huo Ye alone, lingering in his flesh and blood, as cool as mint, chilling one's heart and lungs, yet always making him crave for it.

  Silently holding the porcelain watering can filled with water in her hand, Song Xiu raised her eyelashes, quietly rolled her eyes, glanced at the other person's unguarded neck, and swallowed silently.

  "Song Xiu?" After waiting for a long time for the other party to respond, Huo Ye saw that the other party had stopped struggling, and said seriously, "Since we have already made a contract, you can have any ideas..."

  The following words were all drowned in the moist and delicate touch next to the Adam's apple.

  It was probably the young man's slightly pink lips, which left a clear and distinct shape on the side of his neck. His canine teeth pulled lightly, and it was more like the coquettish sucking of a small animal than biting.

  In the past, when feeding blood to others, Huo Ye would always take the initiative to cut his fingertips. He had never been so out of control before. The arm around the young man's waist tightened unconsciously, and Huo Ye suddenly began to question his decision.

  ——It seemed that what the other party wanted was more excessive than he expected.

  But Huo Ye did not push Song Xiu away in the end.

  Instead, he stayed where he was and cooperated, saying, "Try harder." If he kept dawdling like a kitten, how could he ever get his food?

  But Song Xiu couldn't bear to do it.

  It was as if he treated Huo Ye as a sweet candy ball. He just licked it tentatively, leaving only a red mark without even breaking the oily skin.

  To be honest, he didn't feel hungry at all. The large amount of spiritual power accumulated in his body was waiting to be refined, and Song Xiu simply couldn't resist the temptation of appetite.

  However, from Huo Ye's perspective, the young man carefully clenched his teeth, and his "restraint and forbearance" of "trying hard to fight against his instincts" was so well-behaved that it made people feel distressed.

  As if to comfort him, he raised his hand and gently stroked his back, then asked jokingly, "What's wrong? I haven't seen you for a few days, and you even lost your ability to bite?"

  Unexpectedly, such an action that could not be purer would cause Song Xiu to suddenly lose his strength.

  The teeth of demon cultivators are always sharp, even rabbits are the same, not to mention that Huo Ye was completely defenseless against Song Xiu. In just a moment, a bloody mark appeared on the former's neck.

  The body that grew from the Nascent Soul was extremely clean, almost indistinguishable from the purest spiritual power. A warm liquid with a fishy and sweet taste flowed through the unclosed lips and was immediately swallowed up by the greedy throat.

"you......"

  The young man's tail, which was curled into a ball, twitched imperceptibly.

  Feeling that the other party had almost put the entire weight of his body in his arms, Huo Ye lowered his head, trying to hear what Song Xiu was saying, but to no avail.

  Seeing the young man leaning on his shoulder, trembling slightly, as if afraid of hurting himself, he couldn't help but slow down his tone and subconsciously stroked the clearly defined spine again.