Arc 4: Chapter 106

The way forward was blocked, Song Xiu stopped, raised his eyes lazily, and recognized the identity of the person.

  Yang Siwen.

  The most famous playboy in the capital, his three generations were all imperial merchants, his family had more money than they could spend, but when it came to his father's generation, he was determined to let his son pass the imperial examination, so he invited a great scholar to teach his son when he was three years old. He taught him every day, but it didn't happen, and the result was counterproductive.

  He was naturally uninterested in studying and felt annoyed sitting in class for even a moment. Growing up, Yang Siwen hated two things the most: the teacher's nagging and other people's children.

  ——Before being expelled from the capital, the original owner was that child from another family.

  Lu Tingyun has good looks, a good personality, and better writing skills. Yang Siwen has been beaten on the hand many times because of his presence.

  But if the latter had done anything bad to the original owner, Song Xiu really couldn't find any for the moment. At most, he just yelled at him when they met, raised his chin like a fighting cock, and put on an overbearing posture.

  Like now.

  "I was wondering why you are like this?" After looking the young man up and down, Yang Siwen exaggeratedly clicked his tongue twice and turned the jade ring on his finger. "You look droopy, like dried cabbages in the field."

  The Yanzhou case caused a great stir. From the emperor and his ministers to the peddlers and hawkers, who didn't know about it? Living in the capital, he certainly heard about it.

  But from the very beginning, Yang Siwen didn't believe Lu Tingyun's treasonous nonsense. It was disgusting to hear that a petty gentleman was beaten up and then beaten down. It would be easier to let the other party commit suicide than to let him destroy 30,000 lives with his own hands.

  Sure enough, within two months, Lu Tingyun was released.

  The last time I saw this man was after the new emperor ascended the throne, when he led his troops back to Yanzhou. He was wearing silver armor, red robe, and riding a white horse. I don't know how many ladies in the boudoir were attracted by him.

  This was the first time he had caught the young man in such an embarrassing state, and he was bound to laugh at him.

  The pilgrims around had not expected that the great General Zhen'an, who had been victorious in every battle in recent years, would be such a weak young man. Not to mention lifting a gun, he probably couldn't even lift a pen.

  "I was injured a while ago," Song Xiu raised his hand and falsily stopped Huo Ye who wanted to protect him, and said, "Please excuse me, Young Master Yang."

  As soon as these words were spoken, everyone couldn't help but recall that when the young man was detained at the city gate that day, he was said to be covered in blood and dying. At first, it seemed exaggerated, but now it seems that it may be true.

  Yang Siwen obviously also thought of this. His momentum weakened for no reason. He said awkwardly, "Why? In the Zhen'an General's Mansion, you can't even find a decent doctor? Not only is your medical skill poor, but you are also allowed to climb the mountain while you are sick?"

  Song Xiu's eyes gradually turned cold, "Yang Siwen, are you deliberately trying to make things difficult for me today?"

Yang Siwen was not frightened when he was suddenly called by his name. Instead, he felt furious. However, before he could flare up, the blaming gazes of the pilgrims nearby were like a thousand pounds, pressing him down.