Arc 3: Chapter 89

Song Xiu suspected that the consciousness of the world was targeting him.

  But he has no evidence.

  Carefully studying Huo Ye's expression, he asked, "...Is this the end?" Could it be that someone deliberately acted like him, tricked the law enforcement into tricking him into changing his story, and then went back to being cruel?

  "Maybe there is still some influence left, but it can be suppressed by reason," Huo Ye answered honestly, and wiped Song Xiu's hair again, "It's a pity? It seems that Ah Xiu does prefer me who is more straightforward."

  Song Xiu felt a chill on the back of his neck:...

  Unexpectedly, his premonition failed this time, and Huo Ye didn't do anything out of the ordinary. Instead, he slowly helped him blow-dry his hair, his movements so gentle that it made people drowsy.

  "Mr. Huo," Song Xiu gradually let go of her high vigilance. Under the thin and warm duvet, Song Xiu took the initiative to lean into the man's arms and whispered, "Actually, I like all kinds of you."

  His big hand ran along the boy's back. Huo Ye's eyes were dark and he said, "Be good."

  4404, who was taking a nap in the sea of ​​consciousness, suddenly shivered.

  When it poked out to check, it found nothing. It only saw its host's forehead resting on Huo Ye's shoulder, sleepily next to him.

  Close and intimate.

  What a generous and filling bowl of Royal Canin food.

  Everything was safe, and there was no abnormality in the protagonist's attacks and attacks. With peace of mind, 4404 dived back into the sea of ​​​​consciousness, and completely forgot to mention it the next day.

  Huo Ye's susceptible period was over, and Zhang's mother, who had been off for half a month, finally returned to work. She originally liked Song Xiu, but now she has truly become one of her own, and her eyes are full of love every time she looks at the latter.

  ——For so many years, Huo Ye relied on inhibitors to survive his susceptible period. Not to mention taking vacations, he even had to work day and night to numb himself and control his emotions.

  Now the other party has finally come to the end of his hardships and found a home that can make him feel at ease.

  Correspondingly, the dishes on the table became more and more suitable for Song Xiu's taste. Fortunately, the original owner's profession required him to run and box every day, otherwise Song Xiu felt that he could gain ten pounds of meat.

  Even so, he has gained some weight, and his skin is no longer sickly pale. He has regained the water spirit unique to his age, showing a vibrant blood color.

  University and society are roughly two circles. The story of his relationship with Huo Ye did not spread on campus. On the contrary, Fu Ze and Shen Qingwen were photographed by paparazzi while buying a ring. It became a hot topic and became a hot topic in those days. Song Xiu's attitude was extremely cautious, for fear of touching the boy's scars.

  Song Xiu, who was protected as a glass man, only wanted to eat melon, [Fu Ze actually agreed? 】

  With the other party's character, after being locked up for so many days and finally regaining his freedom, he should have turned the Shen family and Fu family upside down.

  4404 is concise and concise, [Combined with heat. 】

  As long as Fu Ze still has a little bit of conscience, he has to take responsibility.